Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Square-Enix MMORPG Code Named: Rapture = 's CAME IN MY PANTIES *Squeels*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xao

Xao

Square-Enix MMORPG Code Named: Rapture = 's CAME IN MY PANTIES *Squeels* Empty
PostSubject: Square-Enix MMORPG Code Named: Rapture = 's CAME IN MY PANTIES *Squeels*   Square-Enix MMORPG Code Named: Rapture = 's CAME IN MY PANTIES *Squeels* Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:12 am

I was scouting around to see if anything had been mentioned about a FFXI Sequal. And then I found this. It's not said to be a sequal, but a seperate story still based in the FF universe. All I can say is that I pretty much creamed my panties when I finally found this post talking about the game. And a fairly recent one at that AND with screenies ((As well as one from Japan)). The day this game comes out I will just DIE!

http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/Crunshii/shedding-light-to-rapture-se-mmo-sequel-to-ff11-94430.phtml

Just reading this makes the Otaku inside me Squeel and omgCopter xD. And I'm sure a few people here have already seen this, but I have not and am just to excited not too post anything about it xD.
Back to top Go down
http://otakugamerz.halini.com
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Square-Enix MMORPG Code Named: Rapture = 's CAME IN MY PANTIES *Squeels*   Square-Enix MMORPG Code Named: Rapture = 's CAME IN MY PANTIES *Squeels* Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:29 am

Thats so smexy....me wants bad! Once a release date for that happens, I dunno if I could contain my lust for more FF Online goodness...WAR may have to take a backseat someday to this.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

PostSubject: Re: Square-Enix MMORPG Code Named: Rapture = 's CAME IN MY PANTIES *Squeels*   Square-Enix MMORPG Code Named: Rapture = 's CAME IN MY PANTIES *Squeels* Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:54 am

If they really are putting the Viera in the game... I might end up creaming my panties too.. hehe I couldnt get into FFXi because its too much of a grind, and you need a group for everything... but if I get this when it comes out it might be better. :)
Back to top Go down
Xao

Xao

PostSubject: Re: Square-Enix MMORPG Code Named: Rapture = 's CAME IN MY PANTIES *Squeels*   Square-Enix MMORPG Code Named: Rapture = 's CAME IN MY PANTIES *Squeels* Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:21 am

Amen to that Khal. ANd seeing as how it has been in the making for the last 4 years, I have a feeling it could be schedualed atleast by late 09 or early 2010. ONe can only dream *Drools*.

And I agree with you Anne. Viera are pretty farken sweet. But I LOVED how party oriented ((and still love)) FF XI is. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Square-Enix MMORPG Code Named: Rapture = 's CAME IN MY PANTIES *Squeels*   Square-Enix MMORPG Code Named: Rapture = 's CAME IN MY PANTIES *Squeels* Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:45 am

It's more than likely my monitor, but I could hardly make out what was in those screen shots...but it sounds cool otherwise. And it's nice that you have something cool to look forward to :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Square-Enix MMORPG Code Named: Rapture = 's CAME IN MY PANTIES *Squeels*   Square-Enix MMORPG Code Named: Rapture = 's CAME IN MY PANTIES *Squeels* Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:09 pm

I didnt like it because I I didnt know anyone, and couldnt find anyone to play with... I figure if I get that game at start, Ill have more people to play with. *nodnod*
Back to top Go down
Xao

Xao

PostSubject: Re: Square-Enix MMORPG Code Named: Rapture = 's CAME IN MY PANTIES *Squeels*   Square-Enix MMORPG Code Named: Rapture = 's CAME IN MY PANTIES *Squeels* Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:01 am

Yeah, it is true that when you first start off in FF XI; it can be hard to find people to play with. Especially with how the old Leveling system was. Unless you were a WHM or a WAR, it was almost impossible to find a group ((I was a WHM "White Mage" main. SO I never had issues finding a group xD)). Luckily I met a lot of very cool people when I first started that game. And all of them really gave me a boost in keeping up with my current Magic and helping me get things that were to difficult to obtain at my level xD.

But, with the new leveling system they put in the game. There is no reason now why you and your friends cant ALWAYS get together to level with eachother. ---->> http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics/ff11us/detail/3599/detail.html <---- ((This is the new system they put in for those whom don't know; other than Khal and I))

I plan on probably reviving my old account on FF XI and playing it durring WAR down time. I just cant resist getting a taste of it here and there every once in a while xD. It will be something I can tinker with when WAR is down for patches, or if I'm making sure I dont level to fast so that I dont cap before certain people ((And end up not getting to do lairs, etc.)).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Square-Enix MMORPG Code Named: Rapture = 's CAME IN MY PANTIES *Squeels*   Square-Enix MMORPG Code Named: Rapture = 's CAME IN MY PANTIES *Squeels* Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:02 pm

Hmm..Well as War will be out of my reach for sometime maybe I'll see you all on this ;) I'll be the cute little what ever race tosses as much damage as I can from a far :P
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Square-Enix MMORPG Code Named: Rapture = 's CAME IN MY PANTIES *Squeels*   Square-Enix MMORPG Code Named: Rapture = 's CAME IN MY PANTIES *Squeels* Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:23 pm

Fargo wrote:
Hmm..Well as War will be out of my reach for sometime maybe I'll see you all on this ;) I'll be the cute little what ever race tosses as much damage as I can from a far :P

Good to hear, there is talk that some us may be playing FFXI sometime soon...really depends with how WAR turns out here soon! I personally am stoked about returning to FFXI, but I don't wanna abandon everyone in WAR just yet either, but at the same time I kinda do....hehe

FFXI has always been my fav MMO, and if a bunch of us were to start off together it'd be an amazing adventure once again, being all group enforced. So let us know if you're interested, and maybe sometime in the near future, many of us just may be playing it...
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

PostSubject: Re: Square-Enix MMORPG Code Named: Rapture = 's CAME IN MY PANTIES *Squeels*   Square-Enix MMORPG Code Named: Rapture = 's CAME IN MY PANTIES *Squeels* Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:57 am

I still have brd(64), blu(60), cor,pupand bst to get up to 75..I just may, the wife would have a stroke. I know she has been sneaking cash to keep my account going so she can raid my seals and gear.(( I had about 1500 beast seals and 500 k seals when I left ))I'm going to kill her if I do go back and find my genie set missing though... :pureevil:
I have been REALLY missing Garrison,sky,Dyna, and Sea as of late. WoW lacks that kind of "team work" dynamic. I just wish Square would reintroduce mpk so I can go back to killing RMT's :P I must have killed 14 batches of kote farmers one day alone just running a whole zone of yags onto them :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Square-Enix MMORPG Code Named: Rapture = 's CAME IN MY PANTIES *Squeels*   Square-Enix MMORPG Code Named: Rapture = 's CAME IN MY PANTIES *Squeels* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Square-Enix MMORPG Code Named: Rapture = 's CAME IN MY PANTIES *Squeels*
Page 1 of 1