Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Movies to watch in 2011

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Movies to watch in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Movies to watch in 2011   Movies to watch in 2011 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:35 pm

A collection of movies {trailers} I want to see this year, so I don't forget about them. {I'll prolly add more as I discover them...}

Back to top Go down
Kirita Peregrina

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch in 2011   Movies to watch in 2011 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:21 am

I've got a decent tv and sound system, but I still prefer to go the the cinema to see the big action movies. So I'll definitely be seeing cowboys and aliens, and battle LA - they look good. Rango looks hilarious altho I'll probably wait to watch that on dvd. Priest looks like my sort of film.

Apart from the xmen series, I haven't liked a single superhero film - I know, I know - sacrilege!
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch in 2011   Movies to watch in 2011 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:53 am

Heh, I havn't been to the theater in more than 7 years. I didn't like paying $5-6 then, or $4.50 for matinee, and now I hear prices have jumped to as high at $9-12, and with 3D its what $18-22 sheesh...

I look at this the same way as I do when asked or its considered to go out to eat. A full meal for 5-6 people at even a cheap restaurant can run into the $60-70 range and then add in drinks and appetizers and you're looking at $90+ For that much I can buy enough food to feed myself and my 2 dogs for nearly a month, plus I know I can cook better than most the places I could afford so why bother...heh

Last edited by Khalus Akuhei on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Corday Rynir

Corday Rynir

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch in 2011   Movies to watch in 2011 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:11 pm

Can I switch restaurant prices with you Khal? 5-6 people eating out in Cali typically runs about $120... not including booze or appetizers... and that's at a place like TGI Fridays or Applebees... if we go someplace "nice," it can easily get higher.

Ahh the high price of living in a place where I never have to worry about digging my car out of a thick casing of ice...

Onigiri Cute
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch in 2011   Movies to watch in 2011 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movies to watch in 2011
Page 1 of 1