Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

ESV: Skyrim Screens

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

ESV: Skyrim Screens Empty
PostSubject: ESV: Skyrim Screens   ESV: Skyrim Screens Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:02 pm

Looking very good, and its about damned time Bethesda learned how to properly model faces. Maybe I'll actually be able to play and enjoy this one at launch instead of waiting 6-10mo for mods to make stuff look at is should.

ESV: Skyrim Screens Skyrim001

ESV: Skyrim Screens Skyrim002

ESV: Skyrim Screens Skyrim003

ESV: Skyrim Screens Skyrim004

ESV: Skyrim Screens Skyrim005

ESV: Skyrim Screens Skyrim006
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

PostSubject: Re: ESV: Skyrim Screens   ESV: Skyrim Screens Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:55 am

i can't WAIT!!!!! i think i think yeah......just creamed in my pants and my wife is drooling on her keyboard again. hahaha i wonder what the req are
Back to top Go down
Celas Seyrana

Celas Seyrana

PostSubject: Re: ESV: Skyrim Screens   ESV: Skyrim Screens Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:22 am

hey look the people in the game dont look butt ugly!
Back to top Go down
Kirita Peregrina

PostSubject: Re: ESV: Skyrim Screens   ESV: Skyrim Screens Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:12 am

Oh wow now that looks seriously pretty Onigiri XD
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: ESV: Skyrim Screens   ESV: Skyrim Screens Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:45 am

HAHAHA, found this attached to the article where I found the pics ^above.