Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Aselia The Eternal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Aselia The Eternal Empty
PostSubject: Aselia The Eternal   Aselia The Eternal Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:53 pm

Oh, very nice another PCJRPG is getting localized for the US. There is of course no date for its release yet, but I'm already looking forward to it.

Official Website

Quote :

In Aselia the Eternal, you play as Yuuto Takamine, an orphaned high school student taking care of his younger sister Kaori. A strange event transports them into a parallel world called Phantasmagoria (make as many Spoony inspired jokes as you want, I certainly made them), a war torn world in which a race of female elementals called spirits are used as weapons in service to the human rulers of their respective kingdoms. Soon after the arrival, Kaori is taken hostage by the local king and Yuuto is forced to fight as an Etranger, the world’s term for someone from another world and trained to essentially be a supersoldier, and given a powerful sword that slowly seems to be driving him insane.

And a found a detailed preview of what this game is about here...

The map, its a tactical style JRPG:
Aselia The Eternal Phantasmagoria_map

Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Celas Seyrana

Celas Seyrana

Aselia The Eternal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aselia The Eternal   Aselia The Eternal Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:00 am

oooo me likey
Back to top Go down

Aselia The Eternal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: P2P/F2P MMOs and PC & Console Gaming {Public Forums} :: PC Gaming :: PC Gaming Forums-
Jump to: