Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Possibly Returning FFXI player

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DeadXero

Possibly Returning FFXI player Empty
PostSubject: Possibly Returning FFXI player   Possibly Returning FFXI player Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:26 pm

Aloha everyone!, ( yes I'm living in Hawaii but of not Hawaii desent)

I've been craving to play FFXI for the longest time since I've parted 6 months from now as of the new 2011 year. I could not play any other mmorpg or play any console rpg that compares to FFXI. not even FFXIII!. everything I play it I'm thinking. Snow = Tanking monk, Light = DD, Hope = rdm/blm/sch...

although I intialliy quitting for many reasons. one of them FFXIV for PS3(because my comp can't handle the specs.) FFXI has been apart of my life. as what Khalus has mentioned. that he/she could retuen as so as he/she pleased. it's about having to return to a community where everybody knows your name.

I feel exactly how you feel. I didn't want to return to my old server with friends gone, or having to join a new LS with a random cause( I felt buried and overshadowed by others in a few ls's).

I like to solo. but not to a point where I'm alone talking to... nvm scratch that. not talking ever with a flag up.

As for my playtime. it won't be how it used to be as when I was in highschool. but I will always have time for atleast 3-4 hours worth.

Thank you for letting me share this. I made this account just for you Khalus.

Edit: I'm preatty sure I can have my chars reactivated. I could also transfer servers.
I'll be happy to assist anyone doing missions or quests. I also am very party oriented, as in I can duo/trio, versitile player, (wanted all jobs at high level for cap and to increase knowledge of player roles) but I love to Tank/DD. in a small Taru body.

Thank you again Khalus.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Returning FFXI player   Possibly Returning FFXI player Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:00 am

DeadXero wrote:

it's about having to return to a community where everybody knows your name.

I feel exactly how you feel. I didn't want to return to my old server with friends gone

Precisely this, and I hope we're able to find enough players that will be active enough to enjoy a return together. Guess we'll just have to wait and see how it goes. Just seems with DCUO already out, and Rift near release, this may be a bad time trying to find new members...heh

Welcome to our LS forums though. I see ya used to play on Asura in the ArtificialEnergy LS, how did that go for ya? Though I take it, its long dead and its members have moved on? It sucks losing like-minded gamer friends, especially ones from FFXI cause friendships made in Vana'diel have always been the best ones I've had.

You now have access to our member forums, and we'll talk about char names later should this all pan out...see ya around!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
DeadXero

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Returning FFXI player   Possibly Returning FFXI player Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:59 am

One of the best Endgame Dynamis/ hnm I've had, no drama and reliable people. I was called to tank/ sub tank with my pld, then asked to do some buffing with brd or just plain DD-zerg with my DRK(and stun ^_^). been with them for about 2 years. had a break away from ffxi (for school, but rejioned).

I've nerver really got to missions that much. all of my social ls's then bother helping with me when I asked.

about DCUO and Rift, I really have no intrest in them, so i'm sure I'm a FFXI player untill I have no more friends again.

The good friends where they'd be willing to come and raise you in citadel basement or camp with you for VE, or putting each other in lfp comment as a tank-rdm-brd job to help friends with loljob get a party that no one wants to party with. "(Friend) Khalus pup/war (Please invite me)". and do vice-versa for them.

I hope there will be enough people to join with us. your leadership sounds so promising. I can't wait to serve you and others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Returning FFXI player   Possibly Returning FFXI player Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possibly Returning FFXI player
Page 1 of 1