Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Returning and looking forward to playing with good people

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crushingbull

Returning and looking forward to playing with good people Empty
PostSubject: Returning and looking forward to playing with good people   Returning and looking forward to playing with good people Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:12 am

Hello everyone,

I was doing some looking around to see if I could find some people that are still playing FFXI as I have been out of the game now for more then 5 years playing WoW. I played FFXI for about a year and a half before going to World of Warcraft and have since grown bored with WoW for the same reason alot of people are. To me, the game is to easy and to repetitive. Sure the new content is nice,,, but its still the same ole, same ole. Ive really been looking forward to moving back to FFXI. I have been a real fan of Final Fantasy games ever since the original Final Fantasy on the NES. I played almost all of them and have always loved the games.

I am not new to MMORPG's and really enjoy playing them, and looking forward to meetin some new friends and exploring the world of FFXI all over again. I am a father of 2 little girls, and with that being said, will be a casual player, however I will be on alot as I have a loving fiancee who understands my addiction lol. I live in Florida and am on Central Standard time. I work in the travel industry and with my job, I work Tuesday through Saturday and get off in the early morning hours.
I get off at 2 a.m on Tue, Wed, Thur, and Frid. I get off at Midnight on Saturday and have Sundays and Mondays off normally. I am down for casual playing and progressing with my character. Back when i originally played, I made a Taru blm / whm which i more then likely intend to make again. I am the type of person who loves to help people out as I am able too, and am a really good team player.

I look forward to meeting the members of the guild and seeing you all in game. Thank you all for taking the time to read my post. I will be probably purchasing the game either tomorrow night or Monday. I hope to be installing by Monday night. Hope to hear from you all soon...

Gary
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Returning and looking forward to playing with good people   Returning and looking forward to playing with good people Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:54 am

Greetings Gary, and welcome to our forums. However, as of right now I only know of 1 member still playing XI atm, but I'm trying to change that with advertising and recruiting at various sites. The plan is to hopefully get at least a dozen of us all to jump back in at roughly the same time and set up some static PTs or just be on at the same times, so we can do things together and help each other.

Yeah we are a very casual LS, and you look to have quite the busy schedule thats all over the map. If you do purchase XI, keep in mind that I don't plan to return until Feb 2nd because of Square-Enix's billing process that starts on the 2nd of each month, if you sign up before then, you don't get any pro-rated payments. This of course is also going to depend on how many members we can amass before then too.

Now as far as your current forum name goes, it'll have to be changed to reflect your char name as soon as you know what it'll be, that is if its avail once you create it. I'll be changing it to that when we get to that point.

Talk to ya more later...you now have access to our member forums...
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Hyorinmaru Touchi

Hyorinmaru Touchi

PostSubject: Re: Returning and looking forward to playing with good people   Returning and looking forward to playing with good people Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:15 am

as i recall the charged based on how many days you played on that respective month khal... so they won't charge you full mth price if you joined on the 15th...

still i'm not 100% sure...
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Returning and looking forward to playing with good people   Returning and looking forward to playing with good people Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:40 am

I've asked them several times before and they don't prorate fees, so even if you signed up on the 28th, come the 1st you'd be billed the full $13 for the month of Jan.

Course this doesn't apply to a new account with the free 30 days...
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Crushingbull

PostSubject: Re: Returning and looking forward to playing with good people   Returning and looking forward to playing with good people Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:03 am

Khalus Akuhei wrote:
I've asked them several times before and they don't prorate fees, so even if you signed up on the 28th, come the 1st you'd be billed the full $13 for the month of Jan.

Course this doesn't apply to a new account with the free 30 days...

I was originally wanting to play FFXIV, but the HP all in one that i purchased will not run the game. I used the Benchmark software to check the stats on my computer and it was below average and would not handle the game, which is the main reason i chose to go back to FFXI, becuase I know the computer i have will run that for the time being until i get a new computer somtime next year. I will look at generating some names and see what I can come up with and make a name when I intall FFXI and let you know so you can update my name on here. TY for the welcome and I look forward to talking with you guys more in the days to come :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning and looking forward to playing with good people   Returning and looking forward to playing with good people Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning and looking forward to playing with good people
Page 1 of 1