Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Rift: Beta Keys Available on Curse

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Rift: Beta Keys Available on Curse Empty
PostSubject: Rift: Beta Keys Available on Curse   Rift: Beta Keys Available on Curse Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:32 pm

Ah, upon reading into these keys further, this is not a guaranteed access to beta but rather a higher chance at being selected for one of the 3 beta-weekend events starting on Dec 3rd.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Kirita Peregrina

PostSubject: Re: Rift: Beta Keys Available on Curse   Rift: Beta Keys Available on Curse Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:25 am

I wonder when you get the email for that weekend, if you happen to be selected. (Crosses all fingers and toes)
Back to top Go down
Corday Rynir

Corday Rynir

PostSubject: Re: Rift: Beta Keys Available on Curse   Rift: Beta Keys Available on Curse Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:59 am

Probably a day or two before it starts I'd imagine.

On a side note, mmorpg.com is giving away 100 VIP keys a day which guarantees access to all beta events. They get gobbled up in like 2 seconds though. I think tomorrow and Friday are the last days.

I got a VIP key via Twitter the other day...smart phone app + reading Rift lore = Corday happy Onigiri Dance

Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Rift: Beta Keys Available on Curse   Rift: Beta Keys Available on Curse Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:11 am

Blah, dun wanna go there...its been over a month since I visited that place and I'm not gonna do it...rofl

I did decided to look up some info and watch some vids, and Rift looks really good. Could be the MMO to switch too; when I get bored of WoW again. {It'll happen, so might as well start shopping for the next world to play in...}
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Laliari Chen

Laliari Chen

PostSubject: Re: Rift: Beta Keys Available on Curse   Rift: Beta Keys Available on Curse Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:39 am

I got an invite to Rift from gamespot, so might play this game, but still waiting for code. Your right this game looks amazing, good graphics ; P

In fact Rift is looking gorgeous, I got accepted in the beta though it might be regular invite not sure. I am definately going to PLAY this for awhile. My in game main toon, name is Laliari/warrior on byriel server. If it were not for Cecila and others info on website here, I would have missed out on the game. Good job folks.

Of course I am going play FFxiv during still. I enjoy and love the crafting system in it, so I will be on there from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rift: Beta Keys Available on Curse   Rift: Beta Keys Available on Curse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rift: Beta Keys Available on Curse
Page 1 of 1