Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Vindictus

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shirigu Bateau

Vindictus Empty
PostSubject: Vindictus   Vindictus Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:11 am

OK, I got this from a link recently, and I have to say it really looks like a good game to play even though it is F2P. Nexon had help from Valve in making the game and we all know that Valve has some great titles like TF2, Half-Life, and Portal! I might give this a try just to see what it is like.

I previewed some of the site already. The graphics are pretty nice and some of the skills for the classes are pretty cool.

So far the only draw back I see is it has three classes and they are no options for the sex of the character.

http://vindictus.nexon.net/
Back to top Go down
Celas Seyrana

Celas Seyrana

Vindictus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:25 pm

its alright, ive played it a bit, its really story driven which is cool
Back to top Go down
Corday Rynir

Corday Rynir

Vindictus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:52 am

The game is pretty fun. Combat is pretty fun and requires aiming, dodging, blocking, etc. I agree that its biggest downfall is the gender-locked characters. Content is all instanced and linear, so it has a certain dungeon crawler feel to it. Town is like the lobby in Diablo2. As Celas says, it is storyline-driven and the storyline is actually rather engaging.

It's certainly worth a try. It's F2P so it's not like you're out anything but the time spent downloading Onigiri Smiley
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Vindictus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:01 pm

Might give it a try someday, but I'm quite engaged with WoW atm...
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Sponsored content

Vindictus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vindictus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: P2P/F2P MMOs and PC & Console Gaming {Public Forums} :: Free-to-Play MMORPGs :: Free-to-Play MMORPGs Forums-
Jump to: