Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Howdy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wolf63

Howdy Empty
PostSubject: Howdy   Howdy Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:12 pm

Howdy all from the lowly conjurer Rixo Osk

I realize you are not accepting new members at this time, however since I am part of your server I felt i might as well introduce myself. My name is Rixo Osk and I have been many places, from galaxies far away to lands filled with warcraft and barbarians. My chosen home as of this point is the forest in the Black Shroud. If you are ever in need of someone with skills of healing, carpentry or weaving please feel free to give me a shout. While solitude is nice, too much can drive one to frustration . In short i welcome all to the game and hope to see everyone around.

Respectfully submitted,

Rixo Osk
Back to top Go down
Netheri Vaiusi

Howdy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy   Howdy Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:21 pm

Hello Rixo welcome to the visitor forums! We typically have a group running around the Gridania area and could always use some extra heals. I believe the guild is doing behests in Ul'dah tonight though, as they did some in Gridania last night.

I myself won't be on for another 12 hours, but I hope to see you ingame soon!
Back to top Go down
Toeol Leonheart

Howdy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy   Howdy Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:33 pm

Nice to meet you Rixo, I'm generally in the Gridania Area so if yuo see me say hello!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Howdy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy   Howdy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howdy
Page 1 of 1