Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition

Go down 
+5
Siaan Maune
Vjad Shadoweye
Kel Krius
Cecilia White
Khalus Akuhei
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition Empty
PostSubject: Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition   Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:49 am

It is now possible to update your Square-Enix account with payment information to get ahead of the congestion. So once FFXIV goes live, just add your Account Key and you're done!

Quote :

Upon the start of early access on Sep. 21, 2010, server congestion on the Square Enix Account Management System is anticipated. In order to make sure that your adventure begins as smoothly as possible, we recommend that you complete the following steps beforehand:

1. Register a Square Enix Account
For those of you who have not yet obtained a Square Enix account, please complete the registration process at the Square Enix Account Management Site: http://account.square-enix.com/regist/

2. Selecting a Payment Method
Monthly subscription fees for FINAL FANTASY XIV can be paid for by direct payment using credit card or debit card (requires a Click & Buy account) or by using Crysta. For customers planning on paying with credit cards or debit cards, please log in to the Square Enix Account Management System ( http://account.square-enix.com/ ), and then click on the "Register/Update Payment Method" button on the left side of the screen to register your payment card information.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition   Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:15 am

Well this is quite the dilemma, my Debit Card appears to be borked cause no online system will accept it. Says there is something wrong with it.

However I did find that if you select the buy Crysta option, then choose UltimatePay, the next screen that pops up gives you the option to use Paypal or UP. I guess I'll have to go the route of Paypal, cause more than likely getting my debit card fixed will takes weeks to replace it with one that works....le'sigh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition   Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:11 am

woot worked for me :D
Back to top Go down
Cecilia White

Cecilia White

PostSubject: Re: Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition   Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:55 am

aside from that.. do we need to cancel the ffxiv service that we registered for open beta on the management site or do we just leave it on there? because I dont' know if it's the same as the commercial
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition   Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:29 am

Am unsure about canceling the beta account, but I did decided to totally bypass figuring out what was wrong with my debit card, at least for now. {used Paypal} More than likely I'd need to have it replaced so instead I bought into the Crysta system and I'm now quite the wealthy Miqo'te...hehe: Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition 41225

Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition 10000-Crysta
Back to top Go down
Kel Krius

Kel Krius

PostSubject: Re: Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition   Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:50 am

Oooooh maybe we can buy pretty hats for our characters with Crysta... OOOOHHH
Back to top Go down
http://www.unhive.net
Vjad Shadoweye

Vjad Shadoweye

PostSubject: Re: Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition   Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:59 am

sounds like your typing the 3 digit code from the back of your card wrong or it might have expired >.>
Back to top Go down
Cecilia White

Cecilia White

PostSubject: Re: Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition   Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:02 pm

maybe the whole debit card ting is the same problem that people have when playing ffxi... some credit cards don't have the secure thing with their banks so they're not accepted by the game. I dont' remember what it was called. that's all I can think of.
Back to top Go down
Siaan Maune

Siaan Maune

PostSubject: Re: Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition   Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:25 pm

Question about crysta. Do you need to buy it in order to pay for your service fees? Or is that just an option? Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Toeol Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition   Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:15 pm

Already had a click and buy account, so that was pretty straight forward, awesome :)
Back to top Go down
Cecilia White

Cecilia White

PostSubject: Re: Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition   Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:19 pm

crysta is an option..
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition   Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:29 pm

Yeah Crysta is just another option to pay with...and yeah 3-D Secure is what its called for FFXI, and yeah none of my cards were compatible, so that may be what it was blocking them. I wasn't the only one either, quite a few player on Core also had the issue and got Crysta instead too.
Back to top Go down
Cecilia White

Cecilia White

PostSubject: Re: Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition   Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:33 pm

at least tehre's options this time and your not just screwed if your card doesn't work.. the crysta thing was a very good idea
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition   Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:13 pm

Wow it actually cost me 2.40$ to add my card as a payment option. Damn new cards and their extra security BS.
Back to top Go down
Kel Krius

Kel Krius

PostSubject: Re: Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition   Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:15 pm

holy crap. i didn't even notice that that costs money.

queue in rage now.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition   Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:21 pm

/unqueue rage, you'll get it back so says many on Core last night...there was a lot of rage...its just a temp charge to make sure its a valid account.
Back to top Go down
Kel Krius

Kel Krius

PostSubject: Re: Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition   Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:27 pm

rage unqueued successfully.

thanks for your business, much love.
Back to top Go down
Grangel Praestigae

Grangel Praestigae

PostSubject: Re: Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition   Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:22 pm

Question Can i still play without buying crysta since my debit card isn't working. and buy crysta at the begining of the month in October
Back to top Go down
Cecilia White

Cecilia White

PostSubject: Re: Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition   Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:30 pm

not sure about that.. I know the first month is free , but I think you have to have some form of payment start the game, like any other mmo
Back to top Go down
Grangel Praestigae

Grangel Praestigae

PostSubject: Re: Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition   Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:36 pm

i don't get disability check till october so i can't buy crysta so another let down today
Back to top Go down
Roan Varuna

Roan Varuna

PostSubject: Re: Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition   Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:45 pm

Yay... no issues with the credit card. One problem less.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition   Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Notice to Those Who Purchased FFXIV Collectors Edition
Page 1 of 1