Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

The end of Smallville

Go down 
+5
Khalus Akuhei
Netheri Vaiusi
Cecilia White
Roan Varuna
Xalic Austrict
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Xalic Austrict

The end of Smallville Empty
PostSubject: The end of Smallville   The end of Smallville Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:02 pm

So while watching the cw they had a tiny smallville clip and its said "The final season" this makes me cry an ocean Onigiri Cry Deeply Onigiri Crying Onigiri Crying Onigiri Crying Onigiri Cry
Back to top Go down
Roan Varuna

Roan Varuna

PostSubject: Re: The end of Smallville   The end of Smallville Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:10 pm

I think it was about time.. that guy playing CK is gonna start appealing to the 34-49 crowd pretty soon. Last thing we need is another 90210.
Back to top Go down
Cecilia White

Cecilia White

PostSubject: Re: The end of Smallville   The end of Smallville Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:15 pm

smallville is awesome it's one of my favorite shows and yeah it's a sad thing it's going to be the last season, but I think clark is ready to be superman and frickin fly already. I'm waiting for that ,supernatural, and stargate universe. They CANCELED heroes which sucks tho.
Back to top Go down
Netheri Vaiusi

PostSubject: Re: The end of Smallville   The end of Smallville Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:54 pm

Is the actor for CK still the same as the first 2 seasons? I stopped watching this series years ago, but happened to catch a glimpse of the 9th season dvd case while walking through walmart and couldnt recognize the guy one bit!
Back to top Go down
Xalic Austrict

PostSubject: Re: The end of Smallville   The end of Smallville Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:55 pm

hes the same, im also mad about heroes so freaking irritating.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: The end of Smallville   The end of Smallville Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:04 am

Never watch smallville, and am so glad Heroes was canceled. I did watch it all, but honestly it was becoming quite horrible and was nothing as great as the first season.

Let me get this straight though, 9 seasons of smallville and he never flew yet...?
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Roan Varuna

Roan Varuna

PostSubject: Re: The end of Smallville   The end of Smallville Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:12 am

I could never get over the fact that the most powerful being on earth got so hung up over a single chick.

Gotta love the teenybopper crapola.
Back to top Go down
Thistlin Polarius

PostSubject: Re: The end of Smallville   The end of Smallville Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:10 am

OMG Heroes, hopefully they do make the mini series or the movie just to finish it off. I've seen every episode of that show and never missed it, that was like the one show I'd watch every week, and now it consists of the new Futurama and Hot in Cleveland because Betty White makes life better.
Back to top Go down
Gath Iroku

Gath Iroku

PostSubject: Re: The end of Smallville   The end of Smallville Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:51 am

wow, i didnt even realize Smallville was still around, I stopped watching it when they started bringing in teen-JLA members. I wasn't pissed that they canceled Heroes, I was pissed they ruined my show. I loved that show until the last season, I'd still see anything they make to finish it, but damn its like they stopped caring after the writer strike. Now I'm just waiting on the new season of East Bound and Down Onigiri XD
Back to top Go down
Aziel

Aziel

PostSubject: Re: The end of Smallville   The end of Smallville Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:31 pm

CK flew, in one of the seasons, don't remember which, but it was only when he wasn't himself, like he was in sort of a trance or something, but they did show that. But as the Blur, he was only super fast like Flash. Some say he knows that he has the ability to fly but hasn't really tried it yet.

Though come to think of it, when Zod was able to get superpowers from CK's blood, Zod flew, I don't remember if CK flew then trying to pursue him.

I'm guessing on this final season, they will show him flying. Hope so.
Back to top Go down
http://ihavecramps.com
Soten Enki

Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: The end of Smallville   The end of Smallville Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:01 pm

I caught the first 2 seasons and the last one. Was a good show I just wasn't into the drama parts.

They likely saved his flying for the last season as his last step before he wears the tight pants.
Back to top Go down
Xalic Austrict

PostSubject: Re: The end of Smallville   The end of Smallville Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:26 pm

I cant wait for the season premier this coming week. In last seasons finale he took a 10 inch blue krytonite dagger blade to the gut and jumped off a 50 story building so zod would be transported to the new world. Gotta see how he gets out of this one.
Back to top Go down
Cecilia White

Cecilia White

PostSubject: Re: The end of Smallville   The end of Smallville Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:09 pm

he flew in the 4th season , 1st episode when his kryptonian side (reborn by his father) was in control. he flew a little then. and xalic at www.kryptonsite.com they have info about upcoming epis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The end of Smallville   The end of Smallville Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The end of Smallville
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic and Other Chat Interests {Public Forums} :: TV Shows, Movies, Music & Books-
Jump to: