Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Greetings and salutations

Go down 
+2
Roan Varuna
Kel Krius
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kel Krius

Kel Krius

Greetings and salutations Empty
PostSubject: Greetings and salutations   Greetings and salutations Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:16 pm

Hello,
My name is Vesser, and I would like to join your Linkshell. I have read the very long list of rules and seems like something that i would be interested in. Let me know if you need more info.

~me
Back to top Go down
http://www.unhive.net
Roan Varuna

Roan Varuna

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and salutations   Greetings and salutations Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:18 pm

Nice to meet you Vesser. All I can think of at the moment is that you'd need to come up with a last name. Post it here and Khalus will make the edit.

Besides that, what does your gaming history look like? Were you involved with FFXI at all?
Back to top Go down
Kel Krius

Kel Krius

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and salutations   Greetings and salutations Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:50 pm

I would love to post a surname but unfortunately i can't come up with a good one.

My gaming history ey? My first MMO was FFXI. Played it for a year until WOW came out. played WOW for a while. Moved on to Age of Conan and Warhammer and LOTRO for a bit. Got bored, went back to WOW. Got bored went to FFXI for another year. Should have probably stuck it out with FFXI but WOW was good when it first came out and drew me away. I <3 Blue Mage.

That is the game history. In FFXI i was one of the better tanks on Sylph, although never had the time to level to cap, in WOW i was #1 on my server in PVP and probably third best tank. In warhammer i lead a 40-200 man warband almost every week. And that is what my experience looks like.

Are there any particular classes you are looking for in your linkshell? I was going to start out as a Lancer.
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and salutations   Greetings and salutations Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:50 pm

Welcome to EE.

Feel free to start out as anything. With the right combination of abilities you can focus on all aspects with few limitations.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and salutations   Greetings and salutations Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:33 pm

Greetings Vesser, and welcome to our forums. I see you have plenty of experience in FFXI and would be a valued member in XIV. And as other have said, nah there is no particular class we need members to play...so feel free to play build anything you want and we'll adjust to the situation.

Membership granted, talk with ya more on our member boards!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Reirn Naitsu

Reirn Naitsu

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and salutations   Greetings and salutations Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:20 am

welcome to the guild ^_^ and forum.. I played all those games you did except for lotro XD ffxi was my favorite too ^_^
Back to top Go down
Liari Genki

Liari Genki

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and salutations   Greetings and salutations Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:45 am

Welcome. Onigiri XD
Back to top Go down
Kel Krius

Kel Krius

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and salutations   Greetings and salutations Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:09 am

thanks for the warm welcome everyone :) see you in game soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and salutations   Greetings and salutations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings and salutations
Page 1 of 1