Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia

Go down 
+7
Liari Genki
Nimarhie Stardancer
Talas Kara
Celas Seyrana
Khalus Akuhei
Corday Rynir
Roan Varuna
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Roan Varuna

Roan Varuna

World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia Empty
PostSubject: World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia   World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:02 am

Square Enix has decided to go with old world names instead of bosses.

Be sure to create your character on the Mysidia Server if you wish for your name to carry over to Launch.
Back to top Go down
Corday Rynir

Corday Rynir

PostSubject: Re: World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia   World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:25 am

After all the hard work Khalus put into that shiny new logo! Onigiri XD
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia   World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:46 am

Yeah 'sob sob' ah well...I'm sure I can come up with a new logo soon enough!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Roan Varuna

Roan Varuna

PostSubject: Re: World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia   World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:23 am

No reason you should remove Golbez really... He's not out of place.
Back to top Go down
Celas Seyrana

Celas Seyrana

PostSubject: Re: World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia   World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:18 am

at lest mysidia is from ff4, where the water crystal of the overworld is kept, then stolen and then were you get the lunar whale
Back to top Go down
Talas Kara

Talas Kara

PostSubject: Re: World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia   World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:24 am

Here here we shall see you all on Mysidia. Got the new parts on my comp and thanks to Rai and Xzen it is up and running perfectly. THANKS GUYS!!!! Onigiri Fan Faire
Back to top Go down
Nimarhie Stardancer

Nimarhie Stardancer

PostSubject: Re: World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia   World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:05 pm

I like the name Mysidia better... also the new pic at the top is awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingxashley.deviantart.com/
Liari Genki

Liari Genki

PostSubject: Re: World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia   World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:44 pm

I just can't join you on Mysidia - the server wasn't on my list 2 hours ago
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia   World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:09 pm

Eh, what do ya mean? Maybe its full and hidden for now!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Liari Genki

Liari Genki

PostSubject: Re: World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia   World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:58 am

If it is full and hidden maybe Mysidia is no good choice for us. We should at least try and get us all together - a overcrowded server doesn't help however nice the name is.
Back to top Go down
Roan Varuna

Roan Varuna

PostSubject: Re: World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia   World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:38 am

1- Many people who are in Mysidia will not be once launch hits.

2- Capacity will be increased at launch.

3- With our original name policy, there's extremely minute risk of one of us losing our names should we not be able to create our character during beta.

4- SE will most likely raise the cap even during OB once they determine their servers are running stable.

With all that said I do agree that it wouldn't be all that great to be playing on a full server from day one. Personally, at this point, I'll just go with what every one else wants.
Back to top Go down
Liari Genki

Liari Genki

PostSubject: Re: World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia   World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:28 am

Roan Varuna wrote:
1- Many people who are in Mysidia will not be once launch hits.
What do you mean by that? That people playing OB won't get the game? Or that those who do don't bother to take their name with them and decide to play on another server? I think for everyone not playing FFXIV after launch we would get 3 others not playing beta at all onto this server - if not some server would launch with names even more tempting than this one.
Roan Varuna wrote:

2- Capacity will be increased at launch.
I hope so ... well think positive, Liari: yes they will.

Roan Varuna wrote:

3- With our original name policy, there's extremely minute risk of one of us losing our names should we not be able to create our character during beta.
We could create "this" char on another server and try and if noone has problems to create this char name there, move over.

Roan Varuna wrote:

4- SE will most likely raise the cap even during OB once they determine their servers are running stable.
Yes, maybe, but this would not prevent this server to be probably one of the most (or "the" most) populated server in the whole list.

Roan Varuna wrote:

With all that said I do agree that it wouldn't be all that great to be playing on a full server from day one. Personally, at this point, I'll just go with what every one else wants.
You, along with Khalus as LS leader and the other officers have to decide this, to "go with what everyone else wants" - this is not what I expected to read from an LS officer. (note: I don't want to be officer)
Back to top Go down
Roan Varuna

Roan Varuna

PostSubject: Re: World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia   World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:47 am

Part of being an officer is listening to what others have to say, as well as what they want.

You won't like me if I start acting like a drill sergeant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia   World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:03 am

"As of Sep. 3, 2010, following worlds are available in FINAL FANTASY XIV Open Beta Test.

Cornelia
Kashuan
Gysahl
Mysidia
Istory
Figaro
Wutai
Trabia
Lindblum
Besaid
Selbina
Rabanastre
Bodhum
Melmond
Palamecia"

they know that no one wants to be in a log in queue, they're already workin' on it.
Back to top Go down
Liari Genki

Liari Genki

PostSubject: Re: World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia   World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:16 am

Roan Varuna wrote:
Part of being an officer is listening to what others have to say, as well as what they want.

You won't like me if I start acting like a drill sergeant.

No, SIR! Onigiri XD
Back to top Go down
Roan Varuna

Roan Varuna

PostSubject: Re: World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia   World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:17 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Liari Genki

Liari Genki

PostSubject: Re: World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia   World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:33 am

Can I make 2 characters with the same name on 2 different servers?
Back to top Go down
Cecilia White

Cecilia White

PostSubject: Re: World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia   World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:35 am

try it and find out :) you get 3 empty spots :)
golbez never stepped foot inside mysidia that pansy ass.. he had cecil do it because those hard asses would've zapped his butt into a pig. or do a seductive pig dance.
Back to top Go down
Liari Genki

Liari Genki

PostSubject: Re: World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia   World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:05 am

Yes, I have 3 slots, but can only try at home, not here at work.
Back to top Go down
Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

PostSubject: Re: World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia   World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:53 am

i can't find our server.....
Back to top Go down
Roan Varuna

Roan Varuna

PostSubject: Re: World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia   World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:59 am

Talos Dembski wrote:
i can't find our server.....

That's because it's capped off.

Start up in another world if you want to play now. No clue as to when they'll be letting more people in.
Back to top Go down
Liari Genki

Liari Genki

PostSubject: Re: World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia   World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:06 am

Mysidia is probably too full at the moment - had the same problem yesterday and created a toon on another server.

Back to top Go down
Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

PostSubject: Re: World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia   World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:46 am

yeah i did that with a name i don't want saved i will check to see if it is up so i can lock myself in there
Back to top Go down
Grangel Praestigae

Grangel Praestigae

PostSubject: Re: World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia   World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:59 am

I got my Toon on Mysidia having some fun
Back to top Go down
Dachartach Arnductas

Dachartach Arnductas

PostSubject: Re: World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia   World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:08 pm

Yeah, I started one in Wutai, then started one in Mysidia this morning, same name and everything.

No, I just have that kind of face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia   World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Name Changes: From Golbez to Mysidia
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next