Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Synthesis Recipes

Go down 
+7
Laliari Chen
Dachartach Arnductas
Talas Kara
Scyona Vonsara
Roan Varuna
Corday Rynir
Khalus Akuhei
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Synthesis Recipes Empty
PostSubject: Synthesis Recipes   Synthesis Recipes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:29 pm

The best location I've found for Synthesis Recipes are over on FFXIV Origin, whom have been updating their list quickly and accurately, plus its very easy to read.

Here are links to each individual Synthesis for quick access:

Last edited by Khalus Akuhei on Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Corday Rynir

Corday Rynir

Synthesis Recipes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synthesis Recipes   Synthesis Recipes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:32 pm

Very cool... thanks for this Khal!
Back to top Go down
Roan Varuna

Roan Varuna

Synthesis Recipes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synthesis Recipes   Synthesis Recipes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:38 pm

People might also want to have a look at Eorzeapedia's wiki. The two compliment each other nicely.
Back to top Go down
Corday Rynir

Corday Rynir

Synthesis Recipes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synthesis Recipes   Synthesis Recipes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:35 pm

Thanks Roan. I'll definitely be checking out both in great detail once OB starts. I still wish they'd have some sort of journal thing where you can write down synthesis recipes in-game... oh well!

I plan on focusing mostly on crafting and maybe a little harvesting during OB... I don't wanna ruin my fun exploring and all that in OB, only to hafta start over on the 22nd.
Back to top Go down
Roan Varuna

Roan Varuna

Synthesis Recipes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synthesis Recipes   Synthesis Recipes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:47 pm

I pretty much got my fix of crafting for pre-game . I want to properly scope out Gridania to be ready at launch.
Back to top Go down
Scyona Vonsara

Scyona Vonsara

Synthesis Recipes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synthesis Recipes   Synthesis Recipes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:31 pm

Great find - it will especially help us Final Fanasty newbies with what not to sell/throw away during the round of adventuring.
Back to top Go down
Talas Kara

Talas Kara

Synthesis Recipes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synthesis Recipes   Synthesis Recipes Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:00 am

Thanks for the info!!! Now I know a bit better what I am getting myself into for crafting. I'll have to check it out in the beta as soon as my computer parts come in this week and I get it running up to proper speed for a game for once lol!
Back to top Go down
Dachartach Arnductas

Dachartach Arnductas

Synthesis Recipes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synthesis Recipes   Synthesis Recipes Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:31 pm

Yep, that's definitely going to help. Gives me something to work on while I'll be waiting for the fatigue from thaumaturge and conjuror to recover. It does look like there will be a lot of overlap with crafted goods, for example quite a few of the weaver patterns need leather. Hopefully we'll all be able to help each other out.

MMMM. Peanut butter. Chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Laliari Chen

Laliari Chen

Synthesis Recipes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synthesis Recipes   Synthesis Recipes Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:30 pm

Just what I was looking for, nice links to all crafting guilds( disciplines of hand) and recipes information. Make doing crafting alot easier shopping for ingredients. Now I can find somewheres information or stats on gear (ie: chasses, robes, etc) so I can make my own gearin a guild leather, weavor, or carpentry and improve my stats on my main.
Back to top Go down
Vjad Shadoweye

Vjad Shadoweye

Synthesis Recipes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synthesis Recipes   Synthesis Recipes Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:32 pm

I've noted while crafting, at the mentioning of Grangel, that while you craft, after the initial stike, the "orb" starts glowing between red > yellow > green at random, and taking time to measure it and match the green color increases to faster crafting and better quality. I made some copper rivets which can be used to make copper barbuts (helmets) and I made them fast and efficiently. I don't know how well this will work in the future or if its even true, but it from experience, seems to be.
Back to top Go down
Roan Varuna

Roan Varuna

Synthesis Recipes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synthesis Recipes   Synthesis Recipes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:39 am

That color thing seems shady at best... as I've experienced it through 40 levels of crafting, your odds are a mix of luck, your crafting level and your guild acquired skills.

If this color thing worked, then crafting level 20 gear at level 1 would be a frequent occurrence.
Back to top Go down
Grangel Praestigae

Grangel Praestigae

Synthesis Recipes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synthesis Recipes   Synthesis Recipes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:06 am

first the system wouldn't let you craft level 10 from level 1 says something like to advanced and you stop and it does seem to work. although it is luck that your fast enough to hit the correct color tho and sometimes i have a hard time knowing what color i pressed it on.
Back to top Go down
Roan Varuna

Roan Varuna

Synthesis Recipes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synthesis Recipes   Synthesis Recipes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:30 am

Thing is, I'm pretty sure the colors have to do with elements, not cues for crafting.

You'll see what I'm talking about when you get to the higher levels.
Back to top Go down
Diesel Takumashii

Diesel Takumashii

Synthesis Recipes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synthesis Recipes   Synthesis Recipes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:27 am

Not sure if anyone has seen this , but here is the link http://ffxiv.yg.com/recipes
Back to top Go down
Laliari Chen

Laliari Chen

Synthesis Recipes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synthesis Recipes   Synthesis Recipes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:44 am

Here it is, the technic for synthesis success. I noticed the shards or crystal you are using become stable(when its a solid color like white, gold, and red) or unstable(thats when you see it showing mulitple colors). If you see sparks flying off ferociously, I think is a good sign, heh. You use standard for solid colors like, white, gold, and red. If the its unstables I mentioned above how it looks, use rapid synthesis period. Most of time with this technic you will succeed and failure is low. Of course you can play with wait command to stable shard, but it will cost on duribility, this fact might make a difference at higher rank of synthesis. I dunno as Im still in lower ranks. If you have high amount of duribility and your close to success you can play round with bold synthesis this increases quality. Hope this doesnt spoilier for those who like fiquring out on their own.
Back to top Go down
Roan Varuna

Roan Varuna

Synthesis Recipes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synthesis Recipes   Synthesis Recipes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:02 pm

After about 50 lvls of crafting, I've come to realize that there is no magic technique for crafting.

When your crafting level surpasses that of what you're crafting (for example, a handful of nails at level 10), but can plow through it with standard and some bold to raise quality.

Once you get closer to the item's level, things become tricky. When standard synthesis fails and your elements become unstable, you have to gauge your remaining durability very carefully. While it's possible you'll see your elements stabilize with a successful standard or rapid attempt, more often than not you'll see accelerated decay. I feel that when you know you're crafting something a little out of your range, and you witness the start of degradation, or 2 failed standard attempts, you move it into overdrive with repeated rapids.

Just my .02$. We still have a long way to go. I'm just of the opinion that there is no guaranteed method of success. It'd be way too easy.
Back to top Go down
Grangel Praestigae

Grangel Praestigae

Synthesis Recipes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synthesis Recipes   Synthesis Recipes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:50 pm

Seeing as every website has different methods and roan has never faltered from telling me what he is saying i trust that he wouldn't let me down so anyways i found my way in carpentry. he told me you juts have to find the right recipe to level and sure enough i am now level 12 but i am kinda stopping since sunday wipes it.
Back to top Go down
Roan Varuna

Roan Varuna

Synthesis Recipes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synthesis Recipes   Synthesis Recipes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:03 pm

I just don't wanna see you guys sabotaged by these nitwit "gurus" that seem to pop up every 5 minutes on the web.

Let's play this game together, try different things out, and use only the best of what we encounter.

Too much BS floating around out there at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Xzen Corvus

Xzen Corvus

Synthesis Recipes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synthesis Recipes   Synthesis Recipes Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:20 am

dont see most of the recipies that people have discovered on any wikis yet. people probably hoarding them atm.
\
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Synthesis Recipes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synthesis Recipes   Synthesis Recipes Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:03 am

Check out the new Crafting Database link I added today ----> FFXIV Crafters
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Sponsored content

Synthesis Recipes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synthesis Recipes   Synthesis Recipes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Synthesis Recipes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Final Fantasy XI & Final Fantasy XIV :: FFXIV Guides-
Jump to: