Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Kane & Lynch: Dead Men

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Kane & Lynch: Dead Men Empty
PostSubject: Kane & Lynch: Dead Men   Kane & Lynch: Dead Men Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:27 pm

So I originally wasn't very interested in this title after watching a review over on GameTrailers a few months ago, cause they said its just brutally difficult and the controls are bad so it makes it even harder. Anyway, I keep getting emails from Square-Enix now that they own Eidos about Kane & Lynch II, which releases Aug 17th.

So I decided to give it a chance, and its not bad. Controls are not at all that bad...quite fun once you learn them and I'm as always playing on the hardest difficulty which even that is not very tough. I really should stop listening to reviews cause the people that do them must really suck at gaming and think everything is bad if its not WoW or Call of Duty...rofl

So I'm playing this now awaiting the part II as well as working on finishing Mafia since Mafia II is due out on Aug 24th. They're something to do to pass the time till Sept 22nd! If ya got access to this game...give it a try if ya havn't yet, its a very brutal good time!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Xariz Saphiredge

PostSubject: Re: Kane & Lynch: Dead Men   Kane & Lynch: Dead Men Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:45 pm

ive been meaning to pick up the first kane and lynch but havent the only problem i had with it the first time i played it was we were doing a sneaky mission and these leaves stopped my bullets from getting a headshot...LEAVES! but regardless the second one is amazing i played the demo and love it and after watching the short video on XBL i cant wait for mafia 2
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Kane & Lynch: Dead Men   Kane & Lynch: Dead Men Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:58 pm

And complete...played it through entirely in one sitting. Wasn't too hard even on the hardest difficulty just frustrating sometimes when some shots wouldn't land or a hidden enemy kept getting ya...hehe

Anyway...all ready for part II on the 17th!

Just started it when I posted above, so 4.5hrs total...
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kane & Lynch: Dead Men   Kane & Lynch: Dead Men Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kane & Lynch: Dead Men
Page 1 of 1