Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Tron: Legacy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Tron: Legacy Empty
PostSubject: Tron: Legacy   Tron: Legacy Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:47 am

New Trailer...looks so good! Am wondering if I should try watching the original before this..its been so long I don't remember a thing about it!

Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Nimarhie Stardancer

Nimarhie Stardancer

PostSubject: Re: Tron: Legacy   Tron: Legacy Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:01 am

Holy shit! That looks better than the original! And the original wasnt nothing to sneeze at!
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingxashley.deviantart.com/
Qwalen Masthead

PostSubject: Re: Tron: Legacy   Tron: Legacy Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:23 am

I loved the original. It is so outdated now. Its like playing final fantasy XIII and then going back to play part 1. The story is still the same but it makes the eyes bleed.
Back to top Go down
Xzen Corvus

Xzen Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Tron: Legacy   Tron: Legacy Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:46 pm

Whats this? Return of the MCP? I got goosebumps watching this trailer. Can not wait!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tron: Legacy   Tron: Legacy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tron: Legacy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic and Other Chat Interests {Public Forums} :: TV Shows, Movies, Music & Books-
Jump to: