Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

fire emblem radiant dawn

Go down 
AuthorMessage

fire emblem radiant dawn Empty
PostSubject: fire emblem radiant dawn   fire emblem radiant dawn Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:37 am

yea..its a semi old game...like 2 years...but i pulled it off of my dusty shelf and started playing it again. and i have no idea what i did that all of a sudden the lancer lady is like some unstoppable super unit. for those of you who dont know the fire emblem series is more of a strategy game...like ff tactics but on steroids. when a unit dies it dies for good. you never get to use them again. however if that character is still in the story they "run away" but you still cant use them.

so you are forced to keep a watchful eye on your units and enemy units so that you dont put say...a mage within range of an enemy that has a big nasty axe :p

its a really hard game because people tend to get favorites and only level up 3-4 units and then you have 6 weak ones who just get in the way. so you have to kinda force yourself to balance the exp.
NOTE* WoW players who quit ffxi cuz it was too hard should not play this game...ull just crawl back to super mario galaxy XD

fire emblem radiant dawn Fire-emblem-radiant-dawn-20071012111931227
Ike and behind him is Gatrie a heavy armored lancer.

fire emblem radiant dawn Fire-emblem-radiant-dawn--20071102020851742

the game uses either the sideways wiimote or the wii classic...i like the classic but w/e floats ur bat. as for the iamge you see above...it shows the blue squares is how far you can move and the orange is your attack range. so if you stop on the last blue you can attack a unit in the orange. if u dont go to the max range it would be safe to assume that all blue squares can be orange..meaning you dont ahve to only attack on the orange squares. my cousin didnt understand that for some reason >.>

there is also terrain advantages. like if you ahve the highground and the enemy is on low ground. you have a higher chance of hitting the enemy. and your enemy misses 8/10 times. the green pots in the alst picture give you around 3 hp a turn if you stand above it below or to the sides.

all unites ahve their own class and can level up and eventually class change...making them look cooler. you also ahve some beast units you get later on that transform from subhuman to like tigers/cats/wolves/birds

fire emblem radiant dawn Volug the wolf man...
Back to top Go down

fire emblem radiant dawn
Page 1 of 1