Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Toy Story 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Toy Story 3 Empty
PostSubject: Toy Story 3   Toy Story 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:31 pm

Move over kiddies! We adults have been waiting 11 years for this movie! I loved it!!!!!! It was so great. This isn't the best trailer the first one with Spanish Buzz is the best. Spanish Buzz was the best part of the movie and the trailer didn't show the best part of it. Priceless!

I have too many movies to buy when they come out on Blu-Ray *sigh* How to Train Your Dragon, Clash of the Titans, Prince of Persia, Toy Story 3, Avatar (when it comes out with the special features) $$$ Toy Story 3 671871
Back to top Go down
Aziel

Aziel

Toy Story 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy Story 3   Toy Story 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:25 pm

Why were you waiting 11 years for this one? Was there anything special that I missed? o.O
Back to top Go down
http://ihavecramps.com

Toy Story 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy Story 3   Toy Story 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:34 pm

I loved the first one, and it came out 11 years ago :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Toy Story 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy Story 3   Toy Story 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toy Story 3
Page 1 of 1