Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Hrm...to Wii or not to Wii...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Hrm...to Wii or not to Wii... Empty
PostSubject: Hrm...to Wii or not to Wii...   Hrm...to Wii or not to Wii... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:45 pm

So after the press conference today I was seriously considering buying a Nintendo Wii and getting Zelda and Mario to start with.

However, now that we understand how powerful a PC it'll take to run FFXIV, spending my limited money on a Wii right now instead of saving towards the new GTX 480 GPU I most definitely need, I don't think getting a Wii is the right choice anymore.

Damnit I wanna play all those great games already out and coming too, but I really do feel that investing heavily in my PC to run FFXIV is the better decision, and in the long run far more entertainment!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Angstrom Sanchez

Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Hrm...to Wii or not to Wii...   Hrm...to Wii or not to Wii... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:11 pm

I think, Ill be getting the 3DS. It will depend on its asking price, thought.
Its only a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Hrm...to Wii or not to Wii...   Hrm...to Wii or not to Wii... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:49 pm

I vote for: Get one already, you bitch!

That is all :p
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Soten Enki

Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: Hrm...to Wii or not to Wii...   Hrm...to Wii or not to Wii... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:48 pm

I vote for computer.. At least that's what I need to do. I will be waiting until the month before release to update though in case prices drop :D
Back to top Go down
Satha Kuuetsija

Satha Kuuetsija

PostSubject: Re: Hrm...to Wii or not to Wii...   Hrm...to Wii or not to Wii... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:39 pm

A GTX 275 is enough to handle FFXIV for now if you want to get a Wii.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Hrm...to Wii or not to Wii...   Hrm...to Wii or not to Wii... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:51 pm

Satha Kuuetsija wrote:
A GTX 275 is enough to handle FFXIV for now if you want to get a Wii.

Yeah I know, but its not just having a PC powerful enough and up to date to run just FFXIV. I want, or rather need this new GTX 480 for the DX11 features that are coming in many of the new games later this year and beyond.

Its also not the cost of the Wii that worries me, its everything else, read my other post where I spoke in great length on why I prefer PC gaming...
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hrm...to Wii or not to Wii...   Hrm...to Wii or not to Wii... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hrm...to Wii or not to Wii...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: P2P/F2P MMOs and PC & Console Gaming {Public Forums} :: Console Gaming :: Nintendo Wii-
Jump to: