Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Metroid: Other M

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Metroid: Other M Empty
PostSubject: Metroid: Other M   Metroid: Other M Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:08 pm

Drool...and heavy background story on Samus Aran too...

Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Metroid: Other M   Metroid: Other M Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:40 pm

Metroid Prime was so awesome I'm almost hesitant about this new series going back to 2D but... if they can do it right, go for it!
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Soten Enki

Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: Metroid: Other M   Metroid: Other M Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:54 pm

For you Metriod fans.

Back to top Go down
Angstrom Sanchez

Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Metroid: Other M   Metroid: Other M Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:55 pm

I followed the production of this. Its looking very diffrent then what they had planed at first. I think it may be gimped. so ill wait a bit befor getting my copy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metroid: Other M   Metroid: Other M Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metroid: Other M
Page 1 of 1