Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Hello

Go down 
+3
Soten Enki
Khalus Akuhei
Thistlin Polarius
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Thistlin Polarius

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:31 pm

Hello all!

I am an experienced MMO player as I played FFXI for a few years and am looking for an active, friendly linkshell? for final fantasy XIV to join.

I am 23 years old and often play defensive casters, I do prefer to party than to solo as games shouldn't be so easy to solo through (hence loving FFXI)

Thanks for your time and consideration.

PS. I missed the part about making a unique creative name, I can rejoin with a different name if you prefer, or can an admin change it?
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:17 pm

Hiya, glad to have ya interested in and wanting to join us in FFXI. What job do you play BLM?

Just post your new name and I'll change it. Then we'll go from there!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Thistlin Polarius

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:33 pm

I typically play WHM or BRD in FFXI just as a supporter. As a name, I'm not really sure what would sound good lol, I plan on being lalafell, so something that would suit them.

Thistlin Polarius sounds ok to me.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:18 pm

Well, that sure is a unique name I've heard nothing like it before. Is this your current name in FFXI though, cause for now I'm having the forums reflect our avatars in FFXI. Then later this year I'll be changing names to our FFXIV ones...well those who don't already have their name chosen.
Back to top Go down
Thistlin Polarius

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:24 pm

actually I stopped playing FFXI a while back, my character was named Chazychaz and I was a male Taru.

Hopefully I can get screen shot? if I'm allowed to, to use a picture or something.

When they introduced Level sync I stopped playing.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:26 pm

Ah gotcha...so your just joining us socially until FFXIV...all good! I'll get your name changed now...welcome to EE, and do read through our forums and join in on our conversations...its fun!
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

Soten Enki

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:32 pm

Welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
Hyorinmaru Touchi

Hyorinmaru Touchi

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:28 am

welcome... why stop playing when the lvl sync introduced??? thought it helps getting party... getting a party is a lot easier than when i played last time (have to get a static party... missed a day and you're out!!!)
Back to top Go down
Ondyne Kyrie

Ondyne Kyrie

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:09 pm

Welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
Thistlin Polarius

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy XIV up and coming,   Hello Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:16 pm

Hello everyone,

I know I have been absent for a period of time but I am here now and have finally gotten FFXIV working on my computer after a nasty virus has been causing a few problems.

I just wanted to confirm again, which server we are playing on and whom I would contact upon getting in if Linkshells are up and running in the open beta yet. I will be using this name for my character, I will be a Taru and is there a city that we are focusing to start in so we can all start together?

Thanks for any feedback!!

Thistlin
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:36 pm

Hiya, and welcome back. *trying not to sound rude* Our world choice is not only in our Logo, is one of the top News announcements, plus its on our Info page... Hello 987304

Anyway, I heard you were on vacation and I see you had a virus issue; now resolved. However, it would be greatly appreciated if you're more social this time, and read through our forums and join in on our conversations regularly, especially on Ventrilo where we discuss and talk about many subject that don't always make it too a post on the forums, for all to read.

We do have a Linkshell in OB running, but only for a handful of us, whom play together on occasion in the evenings, and you of course need to contact me or an officer to get an invite.

See ya in-game sometimes, and our various conversations!
Back to top Go down
Thistlin Polarius

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:42 pm

I apologize for that, I was told it before and looked under the FFXIV forum rather than the news page. That was my fault and thank you for responding without an answerless smart ass comment. heh.

Yeah, I know I have been lacking in participation, being in school all summer taking 5 classes will do that to someone. as well as working 20 hours a week, I'm still doing it now but hopefully I will have time to participate more since I'm done moving, my nephew was born, our old house has sold, and my stepdad is almost back to work from a broken ankle. It's been an exciting summer that had way too much in it.

I know that isn't much of an excuse, but RL comes first :p.

Hope to see you all in game!
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:44 pm

Gotta love RL ruining all the fun, all too often!
Back to top Go down
Thistlin Polarius

Hello Empty
PostSubject: hrmmm   Hello Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:55 pm

Hi there, I'm Kurtis

I'm from Ontario, Canada, I am 23 years old as my side description points out, I like long walks on the beach and talking on the phone into the night.

Btw, I do prefer casters, I am a University student that is studying Developmental Psychology. I also like having candlelit dinners on the beach and enjoy the occasional glass of wine when appropriate.

yes I am a guy, and yes I do like cute fuzzy animals.

I enjoying gaming , movies (am a HUGE movie buff), and making dinner and having it ready for when that special someone gets home from a hard day at work.

I prefer to party with people in game than solo, as I like the team aspects of games better, I dislike PvP though and will more than likely avoid it if FFXIV introduces it.

I have no problem helping people out if they are new or need some assistance assuming I'm not in the middle of something that I've been trying to get done for a long time. I'm not really crafting focus, I focus more on leveling and then work on craft later on, but I might try and make an exception in FFXIV.

There is a little about me and if you find me interesting please call - 1-800-867-5309...

yours truly,

Kurtis
Back to top Go down
Reirn Naitsu

Reirn Naitsu

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:16 pm

welcome back ^_^ Onigiri Cute
Back to top Go down
Netheri Vaiusi

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:51 am

Welcome back Thistlin - I hope we see you around in our nightly guildleve groups, partying makes leveling a lot easier. Especially as a caster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Final Fantasy XI & Final Fantasy XIV :: Visitor Introductions-
Jump to: