Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

The Last Guardian

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

The Last Guardian Empty
PostSubject: The Last Guardian   The Last Guardian Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:28 pm

You know I do admit, I've never been a huge fan of Sony or the Playstation, but every once in awhile there comes a game that is truly breathtaking and makes you want to own said system very badly just to play it. Doubt I ever will but seriously this looks incredible and I love the play-style which you get to see briefly towards the end. This come from the same developers that created Ico and Shadow of the Colossus both of which looked awesome but neither have I played.

Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Soten Enki

Soten Enki

The Last Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Guardian   The Last Guardian Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:17 pm

Definitely looks to be a visually stunning game. I will certainly try it out one day.
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

The Last Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Guardian   The Last Guardian Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:43 pm

I've known about this since the moment it was first announced a loooong time ago, they're taking their sweet time! D: I played Shadow of the Collossus first and loved it, so I eventually found Ico and got that too, I love both of them, can't wait to play this one!
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Nimarhie Stardancer

Nimarhie Stardancer

The Last Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Guardian   The Last Guardian Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:55 pm

Yeah every so often, I see trailers or the like for PS3 or Xbx and I wished I had the consoles to play them...

That trailer left me speechless and crying. I have never cried because of a game trailer before. The Last Guardian 671871
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingxashley.deviantart.com/
Angstrom Sanchez

Angstrom Sanchez

The Last Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Guardian   The Last Guardian Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:46 pm

Alot of PS3 fans can't wait to see more of this game at E3 this year. What i like about this game is it looks like something new. ok i can't say its never been done, but if it did it wasent in this way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Last Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Guardian   The Last Guardian Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last Guardian
Page 1 of 1