Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Rift: Planes of Telara

Go down 
+8
Corday Rynir
Nimarhie Stardancer
Qwalen Masthead
Cecilia White
Elocke Sern
Citrond
Soten Enki
Khalus Akuhei
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cecilia White

Cecilia White

Rift: Planes of Telara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rift: Planes of Telara   Rift: Planes of Telara - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:49 am

nah after lvl 34 I'm sick and fed up with skillin gup.. impossible to get groups for the good skill and crap for soloing now so with there being nothingelse to do I'm giving up on it forawhile... I will check back when the updates happen and if there's something improved I might stick out.. but I'm def tryin planes of telara.. it's like a new wow with more to do and I liked wow minus the retards playin gthe game so rift is a definite for me.. I got a beta pass so I will trying it out and when I get into an event I'll post some pics and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Corday Rynir

Corday Rynir

PostSubject: Re: Rift: Planes of Telara   Rift: Planes of Telara - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:52 am

If you get a buddy pass or sumthin' pass it my way Onigiri XD
Back to top Go down
Cecilia White

Cecilia White

PostSubject: Re: Rift: Planes of Telara   Rift: Planes of Telara - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:54 am

by the way if I get totally pissed with ffxiv and jus tleave and rift isn't out yet I might come to wow for a little whiel... what server and faction are you guys?
Back to top Go down
Corday Rynir

Corday Rynir

PostSubject: Re: Rift: Planes of Telara   Rift: Planes of Telara - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:57 am

Check Khalus' most recent status update email. I believe they're on one of the oceanic servers, horde side. I'm still debating whether or not to join them...
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Rift: Planes of Telara   Rift: Planes of Telara - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:59 pm

Cecilia White wrote:
I might come to wow for a little whiel... what server and faction are you guys?

Khaz'goroth Oceanic PvE Server, "For the Horde!"

I'm currently playing as a Blood Elf Mage by the name of Akuhei, but after Cataclysm I'll be using Khalus as a Goblin 'Shaman?' We have an Eldritch Eponym guild too, and several bank tabs bought and stocked with a ton of crafting mats, and getting prepped. I'm looking forward to the guild leveling, there are quite a few neat things you can unlock.

The Archeology also looks like it could be fun to do as a time killer and there are some nice rewards from that as well.

Anyway, jump on Vent sometime and say hi, send me a PM or get in game and contact Zondrea or myself if ya wanna join us. We're on nearly every night for 5-6hrs running dungeon finder and questing together. Its actually been quite a bit of fun!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

PostSubject: Re: Rift: Planes of Telara   Rift: Planes of Telara - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:13 am

............oh god.............enjoy also if anyone wants to try the cata beta let me know i dont use my wow account mainly cuz i can't stand wow anymore nothing wrong with just not my bag anymore.
Back to top Go down
Cecilia White

Cecilia White

PostSubject: Re: Rift: Planes of Telara   Rift: Planes of Telara - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:23 pm

yeah I'll try it out.. I wanna see if it's any good before I buy it :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rift: Planes of Telara   Rift: Planes of Telara - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rift: Planes of Telara
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2