Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

The Cape

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

The Cape Empty
PostSubject: The Cape   The Cape Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:30 am

Now I'm not huge on Superheroes anything, but if its intriguing enough I may enjoy it, heck I stuck with Heroes up until 1/2 way through the final season even though it mostly sucked after the first season. Anyway this one actually looks rather good, so I may tune in:

Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Soten Enki

Soten Enki

The Cape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cape   The Cape Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:22 pm

Could be good or could be cheesy. Either way I will check it out.
Back to top Go down
Kith

Kith

The Cape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cape   The Cape Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:39 pm

Going to skip this one. I was a glutton for punishment clear to the end of Heroes..I refuse to be sucked in by another one. ( Though I may check out that abc " incredibles" live action with that guy from the shield) Warehouse 13 and Eureka are all I am willing to invest my time into any more.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

The Cape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cape   The Cape Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:03 pm

Know what ya mean, its only slightly interesting atm, but come next spring when this debuts FFXIV will already be out and I'll more than likely be dropping quite a few more of my shows to focus on that.

I've already dropped more than a dozen shows in the past 4 months since returning to Vana'diel, and not just cause some were canceled...just getting bored of them. They really gotta be something interesting to keep me around anymore...
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Sponsored content

The Cape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cape   The Cape Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cape
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic and Other Chat Interests {Public Forums} :: TV Shows, Movies, Music & Books-
Jump to: