Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

:x Just wondering who is still on xi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Florina

Florina

:x Just wondering who is still on xi Empty
PostSubject: :x Just wondering who is still on xi   :x Just wondering who is still on xi Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:15 am

lol I feel really stupid since I'm not very good at keeping up to date with who plays and who doesn't so I'm attempting to find out right now. Um... I don't know what all to write so... I'm looking forward to seeing who I might be able to get into contact with in game! ^^b
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: :x Just wondering who is still on xi   :x Just wondering who is still on xi Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:04 am

Several new members to our LS, and there are a few vets including myself from our previous excursion returning on Feb 2nd. You'll have to read our Visitor area to learn how to regain membership and follow that.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Tareith

PostSubject: Re: :x Just wondering who is still on xi   :x Just wondering who is still on xi Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:02 pm

Hey Florina! I think it's around a dozen people or so including me and Khalus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :x Just wondering who is still on xi   :x Just wondering who is still on xi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:x Just wondering who is still on xi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Final Fantasy Franchise :: Final Fantasy XI-
Jump to: