Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

FFXII Sequel - Fortress {Tech Demo Footage}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

FFXII Sequel - Fortress {Tech Demo Footage} Empty
PostSubject: FFXII Sequel - Fortress {Tech Demo Footage}   FFXII Sequel - Fortress {Tech Demo Footage} Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:45 pm

Interesting, first time I had heard about this!

Quote :
When we learned that Swedish developer GRIN was working on a Final Fantasy game for Square-Enix, we were a little surprised to say the least. The game, codenamed Fortress, was rumored to be set in the world of Final Fantasy XII, but unfortunately GRIN went under and the game disappeared. However, word crept up that Square Enix still had the game in development, possibly at Eidos Montreal.

All caught up now? Good. So, the video above is supposedly a tech demo for the game. The poster of the video says that the game is still being made, but is not sure where.There's not too much here to get excited about as everything is clearly very early on, but if it is real video then the rumors of the game still being in development are most likely true.

I don't want to get anyone too excited, but there is a Chocobo in this video. It runs.

Last edited by Khalus on Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Kith

Kith

PostSubject: Re: FFXII Sequel - Fortress {Tech Demo Footage}   FFXII Sequel - Fortress {Tech Demo Footage} Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:29 am

Video has been removed for copy right issues it says
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: FFXII Sequel - Fortress {Tech Demo Footage}   FFXII Sequel - Fortress {Tech Demo Footage} Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:50 pm

Oh yeah...they warned it was prolly gonna get that soon...hehe
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: FFXII Sequel - Fortress {Tech Demo Footage}   FFXII Sequel - Fortress {Tech Demo Footage} Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:57 am

Lonestar wrote:
Video has been removed for copy right issues it says

Found a new feed of the footage...take a look before it too may be removed...hehe Onigiri Smiley
Back to top Go down
Kith

Kith

PostSubject: Re: FFXII Sequel - Fortress {Tech Demo Footage}   FFXII Sequel - Fortress {Tech Demo Footage} Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:15 am

Interesting. I thought it looked like a galka model myself. I can't really think of anything in FFXII that had that build. I would play this before I finished FFXII though.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: FFXII Sequel - Fortress {Tech Demo Footage}   FFXII Sequel - Fortress {Tech Demo Footage} Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:19 pm

I've never played FFXII yet...gave up on consoles awhile ago, and don't wanna give $ony anymore money either. Course I may someday and just buy a used PS2 for under $50 from a used game shop...but that barely a thought atm. I already know the Star Wars storyline and XII is pretty much a rip of that I hear!
Back to top Go down
Kith

Kith

PostSubject: Re: FFXII Sequel - Fortress {Tech Demo Footage}   FFXII Sequel - Fortress {Tech Demo Footage} Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:38 pm

I read some place that FFIX can be downloaded to the ps3. Otherwise I would avoid FFXII. It was fun for a few days but then it just stagnated .
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: FFXII Sequel - Fortress {Tech Demo Footage}   FFXII Sequel - Fortress {Tech Demo Footage} Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:43 pm

I loved FFIX...mainly cause it started to go back to the classic 5+ party members...only 4 but it was close. And also it was back to the roots of the medieval era with castles and stuffs... I think dropping to 3 party members after FFVI was a sorta massive dumbing down and easier gameplay. Having to control and deal with 5 characters was so much fun and challenging!
Back to top Go down
Fauste

Fauste

PostSubject: Re: FFXII Sequel - Fortress {Tech Demo Footage}   FFXII Sequel - Fortress {Tech Demo Footage} Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:23 pm

FF9 was by far my favorite, the story was so riveting. And Kuja!? One of the best villains of the series next to Sephiroth. The story also flows very well and is sequenced to near perfection.

You can download it on the Playstation online store from a ps3 I'm pretty sure, last time I checked they had gotten up to FF8 and there were rumors FF9 would be soon. Great game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FFXII Sequel - Fortress {Tech Demo Footage}   FFXII Sequel - Fortress {Tech Demo Footage} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FFXII Sequel - Fortress {Tech Demo Footage}
Page 1 of 1