Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Final Fantasy XIII

Go down 
+3
Kith
Fauste
Khalus Akuhei
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Final Fantasy XIII - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:30 pm

Nearing 30 hrs now and still on Ch.11, it has gotten incredible harder and much more difficult to kill even the smallest mobs. I have gotten really far in Ch.11, to some huge tower and at the top there is a very powerful Fal'cie I gotta fight but its kicking my ass.

That really huge open exploration zone you find at the start of Ch.11 is it...thats all there is as far as exploration goes, beyond that its just one straight linear tunnel to follow yet again. Anyway, I checked online to find a way to get CP a bit faster since I'm running out of time to finish this game before I gotta send it back, and I found this video: