Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Salutations, chaps

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Threepwood

Threepwood

Salutations, chaps Empty
PostSubject: Salutations, chaps   Salutations, chaps Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:52 am

Hey everyone, I saw Khalus's advertisement on mmorpg.com and decided to come check Eldritch out. I stopped playing FFXI for awhile, and when I came back, both of the Linkshells I had joined had been completely abandoned.

You know what I had forgotten? How frustrating the game becomes when you have no Linkshell to speak of.

Anyway, I'm a moderately good player still learning about the game, with a lvl 32 monk, lvl 10 white mage, and lvl 14 warrior in the Bahamut server, and still haven't gotten that coveted airship pass yet. I'm good natured and am fine helping out others just as often or more often than I would ask for help (since that's sort of the spirit of a linkshell anyway).

I'm a bigtime fan of Final Fantasy, and I've played 7, 9, 10, 11, and 12. I'm especially obsessed with Final Fantasy 10 (and 11 obviously). I also like Halo, Super Smash Brothers, Nazi Zombies on Call of Duty, and other games like that, but they don't have the same kind of story quality and character depth that Final Fantasy does. Killing Nazi Zombies is incredibly fulfilling though; I'd recommend it. I don't get to play video games as much as I did before, but still play them more than I should. I suspect at least 3/4 of you do the same.

I'd like to buy Final Fantasy 14, and I probably will, assuming it comes out for the 360 sometime in the next bajillion years.

I'd like to join the actual Linkshell in FFXI, so hopefully I can get in touch with someone about how I can do that. But I'm gonna go grab some breakfast, plus I'm getting distracted by the emoticons on the left who keep smashing themselves with hammers. These guys:

:duel2:

Disturbed would be an understatement.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Salutations, chaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations, chaps   Salutations, chaps Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:16 am

Well, if you plan to join us, you'll have to pay too transfer your character over to Fenrir where we are, or start over from scratch like we all have done! The choice is up to you, but either way you're welcome to join us. Just have to contact me or one of the other sackholders for a pearl!

I'll get ya upgraded to a member shortly! Be sure to read through all our current posts and respond where asked of....cya in-game!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

Salutations, chaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations, chaps   Salutations, chaps Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:44 pm

Hello and welcome!! Glad to have ya and see you in game soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Salutations, chaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations, chaps   Salutations, chaps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salutations, chaps
Page 1 of 1