Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

I passed!!!

Go down 
+3
Khalus Akuhei
Baharroth
Kloyd
7 posters
AuthorMessage

I passed!!! Empty
PostSubject: I passed!!!   I passed!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:04 pm

About a month ago I took the Georgia Assessment for the Certification of Educators or GACE. I started it early in case I needed to take it again, as I wanted to have another chance before I go into the thick of student teaching! I don't need to worry about that since I passed both sections!!! All I have left is student teaching and then it is official, I will be a certified teacher!!! (Then I get to pray I can find a job ^^)
Back to top Go down
Kloyd

Kloyd

I passed!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I passed!!!   I passed!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:11 pm

Congrats Bri! That is great news! Sounds like your hard work paid off and now you do not have to worry about taking it again woo!
Back to top Go down
Baharroth

Baharroth

I passed!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I passed!!!   I passed!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:13 pm

Wow that is awesome Bri!
It's very cool that you only have so much more to go until you can become a teacher!
Back to top Go down
http://GamersOutreach.org
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

I passed!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I passed!!!   I passed!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:59 pm

Grats, and you could always move to Japan and become an English teacher there! Don't need to know the language and all students are required to speak only English in the building!

They are hiring them like mad too....tons of positions available!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

I passed!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I passed!!!   I passed!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:16 pm

Wow, I'll mention it to my husband, he's been wanting to go overseas! I have a friend in New Zealand who is trying to get us work over there!! He says they are hiring like mad too.

And thanks for all the congrats! I really appreciate it ^^
Back to top Go down
Baldrick

Baldrick

I passed!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I passed!!!   I passed!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:17 pm

Congrats Bri. I know you're glad to near the end of the gauntlet. Goodluck with your ST and most of all have fun.

-Baldrick
Back to top Go down
Aziel

Aziel

I passed!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I passed!!!   I passed!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:30 pm

Congrats, Brialyn! :)
Back to top Go down
http://ihavecramps.com
Kith

Kith

I passed!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I passed!!!   I passed!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:48 am

congrads. I have a Aussie friend from WoW that has been teaching in Japan for over 5 years now. He loves it there. If you have the opportunity you should go for it.
Back to top Go down
Kioshi

I passed!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I passed!!!   I passed!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:03 pm

Congrats. We need more teachers especially good ones. Personally, I think I could do it but then I realize how much I hate kids.. And I'm only 19. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I passed!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I passed!!!   I passed!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I passed!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic and Other Chat Interests {Public Forums} :: Off-Topic Chat-
Jump to: