Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

WAR Prima Guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grim

Grim

WAR Prima Guide Empty
PostSubject: WAR Prima Guide   WAR Prima Guide Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:27 pm

I pre-order The Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Guide and Atlas Bundle: Prima Official Game Guide and have used them in the past to learn the interface and to just over save time from learning everything the hard way. Not sure if everyone uses them or even knows if they are out yet. Just letting everyone know, and I know some think it's kind of cheating but I really don't see how..
Back to top Go down
Khelzar

Khelzar

WAR Prima Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR Prima Guide   WAR Prima Guide Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:29 pm

Why would it be cheating? o.O?

The only reason I don't get them is that really, they tend to get outdated very fast in particular when dealing with MMOs. But, I don't think any less of you for using it. :D
Back to top Go down

WAR Prima Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR Prima Guide   WAR Prima Guide Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:26 pm

I may have to get it. This is the first game that I've been interested in that I haven't alpha/beta'd. I tend to use the guides for general knowledge, lore, zone info, starter quest items.

For anything else these games change too rapidly to ever be accurate for any day other than release.
Back to top Go down
Khelzar

Khelzar

WAR Prima Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR Prima Guide   WAR Prima Guide Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:57 pm

Anxtia wrote:
I may have to get it. This is the first game that I've been interested in that I haven't alpha/beta'd. I tend to use the guides for general knowledge, lore, zone info, starter quest items.

For anything else these games change too rapidly to ever be accurate for any day other than release.

Yeah, I got a chance to peek at the CB and will be in the Preview Weekend, otherwise, I might consider getting it for those same reasons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WAR Prima Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR Prima Guide   WAR Prima Guide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WAR Prima Guide
Page 1 of 1