Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Looking to Form An Alliance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Looking to Form An Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Looking to Form An Alliance   Looking to Form An Alliance Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:49 pm

Some real life friends and I are interested in forming our own guild but would like to team with other respectable guilds in the game. After lurking around for a bit I feel as if this guild would be a great partner to have.

I'm new to the whole running-a-guild-thing and don't have much established to be honest. We will most likely be small and somewhat casual. Feel free to PM and I'll go into more detail.

For now I'm using my "normal" forum name until I decide on my main character's name. This of course is dependent on character customization (see character sheet profile for more details).

I'm looking forward to "meeting" many of you and hope that we can eventually grow to be powerful allies!
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Form An Alliance   Looking to Form An Alliance Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:37 pm

While I understand that eventually during WAR, alliances will be needed primarily for City Sieges and other RvR events for mass domination, however, at this time I don't see a need for an alliance!

There are several things that need to be addressed in your request that are kinda important:

~ First off you don't even have the guild created yet! Do you have a website and forums? {That is kinda needed for an alliance!}
~ We're not in the game yet to see how much alliances will be needed! {Or if at all, as our guild is not focused heavily on PvP!}
~ "I'm new to the whole running-a-guild-thing and don't have much established" {Not saying this is an immediate dismissal, but a little more experience first would be better! It takes a ton of dedication and time on a guild leader to be successful.}

Now please don't take any of this the wrong way, just pointing out several things that need to be established first! Maybe another time when these issues are taken care of we can talk more about it!

However if you're interested in our guild, you're more than welcome along with your friends to fill out an application and see about joining our ranks!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Form An Alliance   Looking to Form An Alliance Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:45 pm

Word
Back to top Go down
Zetira

Zetira

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Form An Alliance   Looking to Form An Alliance Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:38 pm

Indeed
Back to top Go down
http://wariscoming.smithdriven.com/default.html

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Form An Alliance   Looking to Form An Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:33 am

I have to agree, it is still pre-game. Trust me,running a guild is a rather time consuming occupation. You have to be part task master part dodding grandma. If you lack the experiance in running one I would suggest you join a guild until you are 100% sure it is what you want to do. Your friends can join the same guild as you, should you all deside you dislike a guild atleast you will have gained some knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Form An Alliance   Looking to Form An Alliance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking to Form An Alliance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic and Other Chat Interests {Public Forums} :: Off-Topic Chat-
Jump to: