Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Just a video someone made for the A o C fan bios.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grim

Grim

Just a video someone made for the A o C fan bios. Empty
PostSubject: Just a video someone made for the A o C fan bios.   Just a video someone made for the A o C fan bios. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:56 pm

Someone made this video for some A o C fanbios that were just being a little to stupid on mmorpg.com forums, thought it was kinda funny

LINK

Last edited by Taroko on Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a video someone made for the A o C fan bios.   Just a video someone made for the A o C fan bios. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:02 pm

That was funny. 10/10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a video someone made for the A o C fan bios.   Just a video someone made for the A o C fan bios. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:54 pm

Yeah same here... stupid links never like being reposted for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Grim

Grim

PostSubject: Re: Just a video someone made for the A o C fan bios.   Just a video someone made for the A o C fan bios. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:16 pm

I am guessing that the video is no longer being hosted. I posted it a while back. And it being free to make videos and post them I bet they don't keep them to long...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a video someone made for the A o C fan bios.   Just a video someone made for the A o C fan bios. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:13 pm

Grim wrote:
I am guessing that the video is no longer being hosted. I posted it a while back. And it being free to make videos and post them I bet they don't keep them to long...

That is probably true. I've seen it happen with that site before.

Funny anecdoite of the day:

One reason that some companies do that is because it is against the law (no really it is a copyright infringement) to link to anywhere other than a home page. It's a laughable old law that has never been changed. I ONCE worked with an old web site designer (note I said workED and ONCE) who would make any link he found to the interior of the site non-operational ( He was fired pretty quickly when our producer was made aware of the state of her website). He had even disabled right clicking ANYWHERE on the screen with a pop up window that said "NO RIGHT CLICKING ALLOWED". I guess he didnt want people stealing his valued 15 year old code (I think it's now page 3 of web design for total dumb-asses).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a video someone made for the A o C fan bios.   Just a video someone made for the A o C fan bios. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a video someone made for the A o C fan bios.
Page 1 of 1