Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

ahh 911 and kids

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reirn Naitsu

Reirn Naitsu

ahh 911 and kids Empty
PostSubject: ahh 911 and kids   ahh 911 and kids Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:18 am

Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

ahh 911 and kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: ahh 911 and kids   ahh 911 and kids Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:02 am

lol
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

ahh 911 and kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: ahh 911 and kids   ahh 911 and kids Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:16 pm

hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Angstrom Sanchez

Angstrom Sanchez

ahh 911 and kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: ahh 911 and kids   ahh 911 and kids Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:35 pm

See the problem is:

- If instead of going to work to buy food to cook to feed the familie.
Father walks outside kills a cow and gives it to the wife to cook Kids would have more respect for there parents.

Kids would be like damn! Dad just killed that cow we been feeding for over a year with his bare hands. Like hell im going to fuck with that killer!

Kids dont see the effort we make at work as a provider and in result have 0 respect for anything we provide.

If the kids saw you Build a house from scratch they would know the effort it took to make that happen and appriciate that effort with respect to the parents.

When i go to work everyday to make money to pay for the rent its just like going out to kill a cow, or building a house from scratch. But its only make pretend.

Your kids dont love you for it the way they would love you for the house you built them.
Kids dont appriciat the food you cook when you buy it from the supermarket, but if they sat there and watched you kill the cow they been caring for almost like as part of the family it would be a hole diffrent story.

All Love comes down too is a cemical reaction in the brain when you see someone do a thing for you you appriciate.

Kids dont see you at work, and the brain is not made to reacte to a make belive system of currency.

I have two kids, I take care for and feed, and honestly they dont really love me.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ahh 911 and kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: ahh 911 and kids   ahh 911 and kids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ahh 911 and kids
Page 1 of 1