Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

The Open Beta Test Comes to a Close

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

The Open Beta Test Comes to a Close  Empty
PostSubject: The Open Beta Test Comes to a Close    The Open Beta Test Comes to a Close  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:31 pm

Looking forward to playing...the wait is almost over!

Quote :

First of all, I'd like to say a huge thank you to everyone who participated in the Open Beta Test!

From the beginning of the Alpha Test to the end of the Open Beta, our team has worked tirelessly to implement tester feedback. We've spent every possible moment making adjustments and addressing issues to ensure an enjoyable playing experience. With our focus so heavily on this task, however, our responses and comments to our beta testers were too few and far between.

While that's something we need to work on, I always see a lot of staff members reading the Beta Test Site as I walk around the development area. Our team is eager to answer the wishes of our players, and we believe that concentrating on the official release of the game is the most important step in that direction.

Aside from comments from me as the director, we are currently discussing with the operations team the best ways to respond to your requests and concerns during official service.

From this point forward, we hope to communicate with you not as testers of the game, but as players.

We will also be paying close attention to comments from communities beyond the Beta Test Site, and responding with either a comment of our own or with actual changes in the game as the situation demands.

The official release of FINAL FANTASY XIV and the world of Eorzea await you.

I look forward to meeting you there as a fellow player!

FINAL FANTASY XIV Director
Nobuaki Komoto

Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Cecilia White

Cecilia White

PostSubject: Re: The Open Beta Test Comes to a Close    The Open Beta Test Comes to a Close  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:31 pm

damnit khalus I was just gonna post that... you alwasy get to it first :P
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: The Open Beta Test Comes to a Close    The Open Beta Test Comes to a Close  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:34 pm

hehe The Open Beta Test Comes to a Close  402589 The Open Beta Test Comes to a Close  41225
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Open Beta Test Comes to a Close    The Open Beta Test Comes to a Close  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Open Beta Test Comes to a Close
Page 1 of 1