Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

White Knight Chronicles and Demon Soul's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Talas Kara

Talas Kara

White Knight Chronicles and Demon Soul's Empty
PostSubject: White Knight Chronicles and Demon Soul's   White Knight Chronicles and Demon Soul's Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:27 pm

Hello again all. I just wanted to see who was playing either of these games in our LS. My name is Talas as well on both these games. So post here and maybe we can meet up in-game sometime. I wish you all happy adventures!!
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: White Knight Chronicles and Demon Soul's   White Knight Chronicles and Demon Soul's Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:35 pm

Will never own a PS3...but I'd love to try both these games someday.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Reirn Naitsu

Reirn Naitsu

PostSubject: Re: White Knight Chronicles and Demon Soul's   White Knight Chronicles and Demon Soul's Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:59 pm

White Knight Chronicles I wanted to try that out, but my brother didn't send me the game, since he's done with it... lol and I can exactly travel to pick it up.. but I heard it was fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Knight Chronicles and Demon Soul's   White Knight Chronicles and Demon Soul's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White Knight Chronicles and Demon Soul's
Page 1 of 1