Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

LOL! I must share!

Go down 
+5
Roan Varuna
Johari Fenix
Monk Deode
Khalus Akuhei
Corday Rynir
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Corday Rynir

Corday Rynir

LOL!  I must share! Empty
PostSubject: LOL! I must share!   LOL!  I must share! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:47 am

This is just too much! I swear if every post like mine get's flagged for trolling, how does this website stay afloat???

You have been issued a warning by one of our moderators.

Warning Category: Trolling
Reason: Posting excessive negative comments or baiting others to respond in a negative manner is considered trolling on the MMORPG.com forums.

This warning was generated from the following post on our discussion forum:

Thread: Why this game needs jumping or falling... yes another one.
Below is the content of the post:

------------------------------------------------

I'm gonna go register the domain "FF14suxcuztheresnojumpingQQ.com"

Given all the threads just on this site about it... let alone other gaming sites... that's gotta be the most popular topic in the entire interwebz!

------------------------------------------------

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/3739653#3739653
Note: If the thread or post has been deleted you will not be able to view it. The above link might not work.

Thank you,

The Staff
MMORPG.COM

If you believe you recieved this in error or would like more information please respond to this message or send an email with the details to community@mmorpg.com
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I must share!   LOL!  I must share! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:12 pm

Yep, you get warnings for the dumbest reasons, and if you try to contact them to get more info, as the last line suggests; they ignore you. I've never gotten a response when trying to contest a warning.

Ah well, 28 more days then we can become lost in Hydaelyn and not worry about the fools on MMORPG... LOL!  I must share! 402589
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Monk Deode

Monk Deode

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I must share!   LOL!  I must share! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:12 pm

Yeah. That is pretty tame compared to most of the post I've seen on those forums. Someone must of filed a Butthurt Form against you: http://spubba.com/extras/butthurt.pdf
Back to top Go down
Corday Rynir

Corday Rynir

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I must share!   LOL!  I must share! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:17 pm

Khalus Akuhei wrote:
Yep, you get warnings for the dumbest reasons, and if you try to contact them to get more info, as the last line suggests; they ignore you. I've never gotten a response when trying to contest a warning.

Ah well, 28 more days then we can become lost in Hydaelyn and not worry about the fools on MMORPG... LOL!  I must share! 402589

Yea I've never gotten a response either. In the body of my post, I quoted another guy who put a "beating a dead horse" emoticon up. His post, as well as anyone else who quoted him, had their post reported. I think monk hit it on the nosey... someone got butthurt and cried to mommy... err... moddy...
Back to top Go down
Johari Fenix

Johari Fenix

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I must share!   LOL!  I must share! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:40 pm

Oh that you that made that post...
You know that guy did have a point about failing the leve because of going out of range.
He wasn't really looking for them to add jumping to the game, just being able to walk off ledges... or removing the range thing from leves.
Back to top Go down
Corday Rynir

Corday Rynir

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I must share!   LOL!  I must share! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:03 pm

True, but then he should've posted his feedback in the beta forum, rather than /rant at mmorpg. He posted it there because he knew he'd get the reaction he wanted, which is evident by the 5 pages of "this is why I won't buy FF14!"

There's hundreds of posts on mmorpg about the lack of jump/fall mechanic in this game. At this point, anything new is just stoking the furnace.
Back to top Go down
Johari Fenix

Johari Fenix

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I must share!   LOL!  I must share! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:20 pm

but we can't post on the beta forums... Least I can't (I tried)
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I must share!   LOL!  I must share! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:36 pm

Eh beta forums are a bunch of whining too... I used to post there, but after awhile those of us that actually like FFXIV don't talk much, cause we drowned out.
Back to top Go down
Roan Varuna

Roan Varuna

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I must share!   LOL!  I must share! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:21 pm

Studies have proven that MMORPG.com in long sessions is the equivalent of putting your head or testicles in a high powered microwave for 30 minutes.

Stay away.
Back to top Go down
Corday Rynir

Corday Rynir

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I must share!   LOL!  I must share! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:26 pm

testicles in a high-powered microwave???

"South Park Goodness":

I just got a 1-day ban for I'm guessing my "colorful" email retort. Oh well :)
Back to top Go down
Roan Varuna

Roan Varuna

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I must share!   LOL!  I must share! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:25 pm

Do the right thing and get yourself permabanned.

Trust me, it feels really good.
Back to top Go down
Shirigu Bateau

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I must share!   LOL!  I must share! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:10 pm

Can we please refrain from putting profane pictures in these forums. I personally do not appreciate it and find it offensive.
Back to top Go down
Roan Varuna

Roan Varuna

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I must share!   LOL!  I must share! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:21 pm

Jhereg Taltos wrote:
Can we please refrain from putting profane pictures in these forums. I personally do not appreciate it and find it offensive.

You're kidding right?
Back to top Go down
Shirigu Bateau

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I must share!   LOL!  I must share! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:22 pm

No I am not. That is the reason I joined this linkshell because I understood it was above that kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I must share!   LOL!  I must share! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:27 pm

Jhereg Taltos wrote:
No I am not. That is the reason I joined this linkshell because I understood it was above that kind of thing.

Ok seriously, for one this is the off-topic section, and a picture from South Park shouldn't be something to get this flustered about, however I suppose it should have been placed in a spoiler tag, which I have now done.
Back to top Go down
Celas Seyrana

Celas Seyrana

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I must share!   LOL!  I must share! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:30 pm

mm back on topic here i hate mmorpg, only good thing about that site is i found Khalus's Post and found the shell
Back to top Go down
Roan Varuna

Roan Varuna

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I must share!   LOL!  I must share! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:36 pm

Celas Tidehunter wrote:
mm back on topic here i hate mmorpg, only good thing about that site is i found Khalus's Post and found the shell

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Corday Rynir

Corday Rynir

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I must share!   LOL!  I must share! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:40 pm

Celas Tidehunter wrote:

Me three. That and every so often one of their writers posts interesting articles.
Back to top Go down
Avgustin Narion

Avgustin Narion

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I must share!   LOL!  I must share! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:58 pm

Corday Rynir wrote:
Celas Tidehunter wrote:

Me three. That and every so often one of their writers posts interesting articles.

Once in a great while. . .

On a side note, I'm actually getting tired of reading the forums on all of the FFXIV fansites/MMO sites. The only thing people ever talk about anymore is fatigue and how the game is going to fail upon release.

At least Rocs Lock is still posting videos. I quite enjoy those.
Back to top Go down
Monk Deode

Monk Deode

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I must share!   LOL!  I must share! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:11 pm

Negativity is the spice of life.
Back to top Go down
Dachartach Arnductas

Dachartach Arnductas

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I must share!   LOL!  I must share! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:24 pm

Yeah, Rocs Lock rules, those videos are great.

I tend to avoid most forum posts on almost all sites, except of course for those on the guild/legion/union/group/linkshell/etc. that I've joined. Sometimes I'll look at a little bit of one that has the headlines out on MMORPG, then I remember myself, and wonder what I was thinking I'd find there. There are a few well-reasoned posts here and there, but it's not worth wading through the rivers of crud to find them. Because most of them bring to mind this little gem:

LOL!  I must share! Succes13
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL! I must share!   LOL!  I must share! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOL! I must share!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic and Other Chat Interests {Public Forums} :: Off-Topic Chat-
Jump to: