Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Trial!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Trial! Empty
PostSubject: Trial!   Trial! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:21 pm

So its been awhile since I last played, Fall '07 besides short stints on private servers and checking out WotLK leak! I just can't place it but I keep having this "drawing me in feeling" towards this game over and over while trying to find and enjoy other games! I'm really getting tired of trying to find something worth playing that will entertain me until WAR!

Blizzard makes quality game, and they're continuously fun over and over it seems...well maybe not always! I've made a new trial account and playing around in it for now to see if really wanna return cause I'm tired of wasting all this time on all these other crap games looking for that fun I desire! I'm not sure if I'll find it here but damnit why do I keep being drawn to it! Its driving me nuts...

I think over the years I've been slowly changing my look at games and would rather something more along the easier side that is fun, than something greatly more challenging and annoying! I'm starting to see why so many gamers are crying for the easier mode...they wanna get in and have a bit fun without the hassle of too much depth and time consuming bordum.

Anyway, WoW is gonna be very similar to WAR in many areas! If it goes well in the trial I may break and just buy this game again and play it for a few months leading up to WAR. Its still fun until you get to the end-game, its solo-able everywhere, and the thing I like best is being able to just help others with anything and quite quickly! I loved being able to run players through instances for gear and of course vice-versa....heh

Well would anyone else be interested in a trial romp in WoW with me, and possibly a month or longer sub!?
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Trial! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial!   Trial! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:52 pm

Now I remember one thing I loved about WoW, and its the UI Customization! Been looking around and found some sweet new addition and upgrade to AddOns that I used before! Here's a screenie for a taste of the UI I'm building!

Dis is me Orc!
Trial! KhalusWoWOrc
Back to top Go down

Trial! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial!   Trial! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:09 pm

yay for buggs bunny graphics! lol
Back to top Go down

Trial! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial!   Trial! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:01 pm

What is this about private servers? Please, I want to know more about them! I heard of them but I was to afraid to ask when I was playing.
Back to top Go down
Aziel

Aziel

Trial! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial!   Trial! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:32 am

I also found one PS: http://dominionwow.net - I only played in it once a long time ago, though.
Back to top Go down
http://ihavecramps.com
Zetira

Zetira

Trial! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial!   Trial! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:50 am

WOW sucks!
Back to top Go down
http://wariscoming.smithdriven.com/default.html

Trial! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial!   Trial! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:01 pm

Amen to that Zetir, but the thought of being able to mess with all that stuff alone is just fun.

By the way, I made an account at that Domnion Website, and am reinstalling WoW as I edit this post, if you try it, look for someone named Myurid for alliance, or Thakish for Horde.

Last edited by Myurid Thakish on Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added some stuff. ITs ok, you don't have to reply to my posts. I have no feelings after all.)
Back to top Go down
Xao

Xao

Trial! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial!   Trial! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:30 am

Lol, I know this thread is old. But I got bored and was browsing around. It just so happens Khal that I just started up the free trial (AGAIN) today. For some weird reason I have had this little thing in the back of my head telling me to give it another shot. And I do have to say that its a bit more fun than I gave it credit for. Its actually interesting if you stop being picky and just except it for what it is. So if you are still playing, Khal. Then I would be more than happy to do the trial with you and then follow up with a Sub for a while until WAR comes out. this way I can play PW with Zet and Tluth. And then when they arent on I can play WoW with you ^_^. I mad a Hunter Dwarf and am quite enjoying it compared to my stint with a Night Elf/Roge when I first tried the game.
Back to top Go down
http://otakugamerz.halini.com

Trial! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial!   Trial! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:07 am

Yeah, hunters are OP beyond belief. I think one of the Blizzard execs is sleeping with some Night Elf hunter playing broad.
Back to top Go down

Trial! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial!   Trial! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:00 am

This is what I am playing till WAR comes out. Not really enjoying it the way you guys are (still have my account from when WoW launched with a 70 warrior and 68, soon to be 70 druid) but alot of my friends from asherons call are playing which makes it more enjoyable. If you guys are just playing around with it (and having fun) for the next couple months more power to ya. But dont buy it and get to 70 because believe me, all the tales of the rep/pvp/raid grind are true. Once you hit 70 if you want to advance in any way (gear or crafting) its a massive complete grind. The one thing I will admit that I love in WoW is fishing. Dunno why but I do enjoy that lol. So the last week or so instead of finishing my druid (which is actually a pretty fun class imo) I have been fishing and selling the stamina fish at the AH getting tons of gold to hand out to my closest of friends when I get into WAR OB (bought the CE). Currently have about 15k gold on my druid and my warrior still doesnt have his epic flying mount. See no reason to spend the gold so my friends are in for a treat when I do call it quits for good in WoW :)
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Trial! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial!   Trial! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:06 am

Heh, you should hang onto the future play that may happen instead of giving ur friends more incentive to stay with WoW! hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trial! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial!   Trial! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trial!
Page 1 of 1