Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Arc Rise Fantasia review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Arc Rise Fantasia review Empty
PostSubject: Arc Rise Fantasia review   Arc Rise Fantasia review Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:30 pm

Now I'm not posting this as a look at it and tell me what ya think, but more of how disappointing it is to once again hear how horrible the western consumers and mainly our major review sites treat JRPGs, and its like for all of them. They give a severely subjective review instead of being objective...and always resort to complaining how the game plays out or what you have to go through to complete it. Never once do they mention that this is how games are loved in the Eastern hemisphere and many in the west do enjoy this style of gameplay.

Just watch this and listen to how many times the reviewer is disappointed that you have to grind or do something repetitive, like that it something that will ever change in our lifetime of gaming. Even the earliest RPG & JRPGs dating back to the NES had a massive yet satisfying grind to them. How else does one make your character stronger, but through sheer grinding on and gaining experience to make your character better and as the player; learn and develop new skills and ways to advance.

Anyway, I just get really tired of how horribly the reviews for JRPGs are treated in the west and finally had to vent! If I had a Wii, I'd love to play and enjoy this game.

Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Monk Deode

Monk Deode

PostSubject: Re: Arc Rise Fantasia review   Arc Rise Fantasia review Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:06 pm

I was going to read your post or look at the video but my eyes were getting tired "grinding" all those letters. Is there a way you could just transfer all that knowledge just into my brain? Maybe some sort of... wait... my fingers are getting tired "grinding" this keyboa...
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Arc Rise Fantasia review   Arc Rise Fantasia review Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:19 pm

ROFL!!!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arc Rise Fantasia review   Arc Rise Fantasia review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arc Rise Fantasia review
Page 1 of 1