Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

father meets son

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

father meets son Empty
PostSubject: father meets son   father meets son Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:36 pm

father meets son 5-6-2009-8-41-01-pm
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

father meets son Empty
PostSubject: Re: father meets son   father meets son Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:16 pm

So how are things with your dad? :p

How are things with you for that matter, haven't heard from you in a few weeks!
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/

father meets son Empty
PostSubject: Re: father meets son   father meets son Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:38 pm

we r still in the craps :o im still jobless. might be getting my 9k from dad soon so new pc is looking good for 14. just finishing up school stuffs for next semester :o how r u pyr? things better on ur end? taste the freedom yet? xD
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

father meets son Empty
PostSubject: Re: father meets son   father meets son Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:22 am

Yes actually, and freedom tastes very very hot when you have no air conditioning in the middle of a heat wave lol
Back to top Go down

father meets son Empty
PostSubject: Re: father meets son   father meets son Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:52 am

O.o no a/c? :O smatta wit u!? rotisserie pyr? get a fan! or 6 fans... /slap
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

father meets son Empty
PostSubject: Re: father meets son   father meets son Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:52 pm

well I have 2, a big ass square one that makes a lot of noise and your average circular one that rotates, but the front screen is missing so I'm in danger of cutting off limbs when I approach it :o
Back to top Go down

father meets son Empty
PostSubject: Re: father meets son   father meets son Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:35 am

not everyone lives in Florida (or GA for that matter) and needs one every summer Onigiri Dead

My relatives up north don't have an AC...course they are hating life right now....heh
Back to top Go down
Angstrom Sanchez

Angstrom Sanchez

father meets son Empty
PostSubject: Re: father meets son   father meets son Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:26 pm

/Hides in his basement.
Holy humidity~!
Back to top Go down
Cecilia White

Cecilia White

father meets son Empty
PostSubject: Re: father meets son   father meets son Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:58 am

I'm so thankful for A/C when I think about it. We take things like that for granted.
Back to top Go down
Kuatosune

father meets son Empty
PostSubject: Re: father meets son   father meets son Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:33 pm

Pyrrha Luxtre wrote:
Yes actually, and freedom tastes very very hot when you have no air conditioning in the middle of a heat wave lol

Ugh it's been so warm here too normally I can man up and live through it but I finally broke down and purchased two new window units to cool the house down.
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

Soten Enki

father meets son Empty
PostSubject: Re: father meets son   father meets son Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:59 pm

I just set up 10 fans around my house. A lot of noise but I like having air come in from outside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

father meets son Empty
PostSubject: Re: father meets son   father meets son Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

father meets son
Page 1 of 1