Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

I can see clearly now....kinda

Go down 
+2
Soten Enki
Khalus Akuhei
6 posters
AuthorMessage

I can see clearly now....kinda Empty
PostSubject: I can see clearly now....kinda   I can see clearly now....kinda Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:09 am

soo...friday the 18 i got lasik surgery... for those of u who dont know what that entails...i dont wanna freak u out...it doesnt hurt but then again its not like its fun either. its a bit uncomfortable but its quick. no pain...

it sounds worse than it is >.> took like 20 minutes tops
so the end result? first thing i told the doctor was that i could see the wall socket and the little holes...what can i say O.o yes i was that blind...without glasses...
the big E at the eye exam... >.> i didnt even see a black blur...just the color of the wall I can see clearly now....kinda 374970 the nurse lady laughed at me... it was so bad that to read a book i had to put my nose 1 inch from the text and dont even bother trying to see faces....

now? now i keep moving imaginary glasses up my nose >.> and then taking off imaginary glasses to wash my face...reaching for imaginary glasses in the morning... O.o its driving me nuts....

so yea...this is me telling the guild im not blind anymore I can see clearly now....kinda 875454
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: I can see clearly now....kinda   I can see clearly now....kinda Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:15 am

Nifty....and grats on finally being able to see...GL on the imaginary stuffs though!

Last edited by Khalus Akuhei on Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

PostSubject: Re: I can see clearly now....kinda   I can see clearly now....kinda Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:21 am

I can see clearly now....kinda 265380 its like when i dont wear my watch...i keep looking at a blank wrist...
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: I can see clearly now....kinda   I can see clearly now....kinda Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:39 am

Congratulations on the eyeball repair.

I have a friend who wants to do it badly but is too scared. He bails whenever he needs a blood test done.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: I can see clearly now....kinda   I can see clearly now....kinda Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:13 am

ROFL, this just came to mind!