Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

FFXIV ZAM Video Interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

FFXIV ZAM Video Interview Empty
PostSubject: FFXIV ZAM Video Interview   FFXIV ZAM Video Interview Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:54 pm

And finally the jump question has been answered:

Hiromichi Tanaka laughing as he answers this question:

The main reason is because we don't think its important to have the functions in the game, we don't need to have the functions in the game.

Posted this over on MMORPG...join the discussion if you like...its interesting...hehe

Can't seem to get an embed code for the video yet, so for now here is the link. I'll be sure to post it here when I can!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Nimarhie Stardancer

Nimarhie Stardancer

FFXIV ZAM Video Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFXIV ZAM Video Interview   FFXIV ZAM Video Interview Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:40 pm

Saori Hill is so cute... hehe

I have no idea what most of the interview was about, I was just listening to her talk... besides jumping and possible new races. FFXIV ZAM Video Interview 487704
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingxashley.deviantart.com/

FFXIV ZAM Video Interview
Page 1 of 1