Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Favor to ask!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Favor to ask! Empty
PostSubject: Favor to ask!   Favor to ask! Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:03 pm

With this job interview tomorrow I have a "class website" that I've built and plan to use when I do get a job though obviously I will tailor it for the new school and class. Do you all mind taking a look and giving me some feed back? Think about if this site would be useful for you if you had a child in my class or something...for some of you that may be hard I know...but I would appreciate any feed back. I will try adding it tonight before I go to the interview tomorrow just in case they pull it up to look at it.

http://sites.google.com/site/aldensclass/

I will buy a domain name when I actually get a classroom :)
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

Favor to ask! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favor to ask!   Favor to ask! Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:33 pm

I really like the intro page and how that shows you everything that's important right away with little effort, I know there are gonna be some parents out there who have a really hard time getting to a site let alone navigating one :p

If you really want constructive criticism, the only thing I can nitpick on is that I'm not a big fan of the color scheme :p I don't like that shade of green! lol
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/

Favor to ask! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favor to ask!   Favor to ask! Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:10 pm

lol thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Favor to ask! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favor to ask!   Favor to ask! Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:18 pm

Yer, not bad...but the green needs to change....and seriously its like the color my mother painted our kitchen and won't let me change....argh!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Angstrom Sanchez

Angstrom Sanchez

Favor to ask! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favor to ask!   Favor to ask! Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:21 pm

Khalus Akuhei wrote:
Yer, not bad...but the green needs to change....and seriously its like the color my mother painted our kitchen and won't let me change....argh!

LOL
Favor to ask! 402589
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

Soten Enki

Favor to ask! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favor to ask!   Favor to ask! Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:03 pm

It is easy to navigate and clean. I agree the color leaves something to be desired. You should add a nice colorful banner to the front page. :D
Back to top Go down

Favor to ask! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favor to ask!   Favor to ask! Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:53 pm

Sheesh, poor color green, it's just getting bashed today. I changed it and added a banner though I'm having a hell of a time getting it centered using google sites program *rawr*

Favor to ask! 739211
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favor to ask! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favor to ask!   Favor to ask! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favor to ask!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic and Other Chat Interests {Public Forums} :: Off-Topic Chat-
Jump to: