Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Final Fantasy XI theme for windows

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Final Fantasy XI theme for windows Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy XI theme for windows   Final Fantasy XI theme for windows Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:23 pm

ok so not sure if any of you were aware...but ffxi XP theme was available off the microsoft official site way back when. long story short i found it in my external HDD and installed it on windows 7 for the ehll of it. i didnt ahve high hopes and well...it worked...sounds and all. i missed this theme XD if anyone wants just post here and ill bother with uploading it somewheres.
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XI theme for windows   Final Fantasy XI theme for windows Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:08 pm

Lol sounds interesting can you post a screen shot of it?
Back to top Go down
Angstrom Sanchez

Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XI theme for windows   Final Fantasy XI theme for windows Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:10 pm

Cool stuff. id like to see that as well
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XI theme for windows   Final Fantasy XI theme for windows Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:28 pm

No thx...I like black, no sounds, just black, with a dark BG image.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XI theme for windows   Final Fantasy XI theme for windows Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:46 am

Khalus Akuhei wrote:
No thx...I like black, no sounds, just black, with a dark BG image.

Thou shalt not disturb the ambiance in Khal's bat cave Final Fantasy XI theme for windows 271846
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XI theme for windows   Final Fantasy XI theme for windows Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:36 am

Final Fantasy XI theme for windows Ffxi_desktopsounds include moogle when you get errors the cure 2 sound when u log in i believe. i know theres a way to hear the sounds yourself from the sound options in windows 7 not sure how to get to it in xp or vista though. all hsi adds is that wallpaper and the icons and the sounds. the bar and other colors do not change. ofc you can change the background image for a better one. i did. but the sounds i like better XD
Back to top Go down
Angstrom Sanchez

Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XI theme for windows   Final Fantasy XI theme for windows Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:17 pm

Is very very nice. I like.

Not for me though ..
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XI theme for windows   Final Fantasy XI theme for windows Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:37 pm

Yeah I am going to stick with my regular theme but it sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XI theme for windows   Final Fantasy XI theme for windows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy XI theme for windows
Page 1 of 1