Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Motorcycles

Go down 
+2
Khalus Akuhei
Soten Enki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Soten Enki

Soten Enki

Motorcycles Empty
PostSubject: Motorcycles   Motorcycles Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:38 pm

So what are some of your favorite motorcycles people?

Or what motorcycles do you own?

I personally am looking into buying one and wanted to see what everyone's favorites are.

Since I am also a fan of trikes and atv's I included three.

Harley Davidson Fatboy Lo My first choice.

Ural Patrol Because who doesn't love an old style bike with a sidecar.

Ural Safari Another sidecar. Gotta love Russian motorcycles.

Trirod Adrenaline Because trikes can be cool too.

Can Am Spyder Nice cheap trike on the market.

Suzuki King Quad Added it since I own one already. Though it is very dirty and I never took pictures of it.

Hopefully the links to the pictures worked. They were too large to post the pictures directly.

Post some of your favorites.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Motorcycles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motorcycles   Motorcycles Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:51 am

I like Harley Davidson since that's what has been drilled in me all my life as the best from my dad and they sound and look cool anyway. I've never driven one yet as I just don't feel safe on it for some reason and I avoid things when I get that notion.

When I was a kid I rode some kind of dirt bike at an uncles home and was doing fine rounding his yard, but then I wiped and had the bike land on me and burn the crap outa my leg where the exhaust landed. Anyway I don't really like em that much other than to look at, but I do greatly enjoy riding them in games, like Just Cause II...hehe
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Soten Enki

Soten Enki

Motorcycles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motorcycles   Motorcycles Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:59 pm

My first time on a Quad I wiped out. Went over a hill which had a sudden turn half way on the down side but since I was behind the lead driver I had dust everywhere and didn't notice. Ended up getting thrown off. Didn't get hurt and it was such a rush. Lead driver didn't stop to help me though lol.

The Quad was on its handlebars. I had to flip the thing over myself while it was stuck on a hill in a ditch. Took a while but got free :)

Also if you get the chance to Quad on some sand pits take it. A properly designed sand pit is super fun to ride. If you fall off.. No problem! It's just sand :D
Back to top Go down
Angstrom Sanchez

Angstrom Sanchez

Motorcycles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motorcycles   Motorcycles Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:57 pm

im not a big fan of motorized vehicles no matter how amazing they look.
Now if you make a thread about big screen TV's. Then.......

/drule
aaaaw yess big screen TV's

Lol

I think everyone has a story about falling off a bike when they were younger.
Its like the NA prototype accident you need to have as a child.
A sort of passage of rights

=)
Back to top Go down

Motorcycles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motorcycles   Motorcycles Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:09 pm

I personally prefer the real horse power....horses. Looking forward to getting some again when I finally get a teaching job *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Dnol Rill

Motorcycles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motorcycles   Motorcycles Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:32 pm

i got a v star 650 i like it
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

Motorcycles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motorcycles   Motorcycles Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:24 pm

Brialyn Chroi wrote:
I personally prefer the real horse power....horses. Looking forward to getting some again when I finally get a teaching job *sigh*

Did you have a pony when you were little? Motorcycles 541493
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/

Motorcycles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motorcycles   Motorcycles Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:51 pm

I want a BMW S1000RR

Too bad it costs as much as a car.
Back to top Go down
Aziel

Aziel

Motorcycles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motorcycles   Motorcycles Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:01 pm

I actually saw a Spyder parked outside the place where I work a month ago. I say it's pretty bad-ass looking. I wouldn't mind getting that one for myself. :)
Back to top Go down
http://ihavecramps.com
Soten Enki

Soten Enki

Motorcycles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motorcycles   Motorcycles Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:09 pm

In some areas you only need a G drivers license to drive a Spyder. Others require a M license. But it is a neat vehicle. Plus you can get semi-auto if you don't like using a clutch.
Back to top Go down

Motorcycles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motorcycles   Motorcycles Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:24 pm

I've never really found using motorcycle clutches all that bad. Not nearly as bad as an auto one at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Motorcycles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motorcycles   Motorcycles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Motorcycles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic and Other Chat Interests {Public Forums} :: Off-Topic Chat-
Jump to: