Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

startin fresh

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

startin fresh Empty
PostSubject: startin fresh   startin fresh Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:48 pm

i knwo my HDD blew the other day but i decided to go ahead and switch to windows 7. so im installing ffxi again :p and yes its still backed up so i jst need to install then go in and copy paste my backup xD
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

startin fresh Empty
PostSubject: Re: startin fresh   startin fresh Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:05 pm

Oh remind me to do that when I order a new HDD in the next week or less! Erm after I get it and need to reinstall everything on faster/better HDD...heh
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Angstrom Sanchez

Angstrom Sanchez

startin fresh Empty
PostSubject: Re: startin fresh   startin fresh Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:28 pm

Achasia Koromis wrote:
i knwo my HDD blew the other day but i decided to go ahead and switch to windows 7. so im installing ffxi again :p and yes its still backed up so i jst need to install then go in and copy paste my backup xD

Sorry to here that.
Smart man having a backup! startin fresh 88970
Back to top Go down

startin fresh Empty
PostSubject: Re: startin fresh   startin fresh Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:38 pm

yea its handy i only install it for the registry blah blahs but yea jsut copy the entire POL folder and u keep ur macros as well!!! and ur dats...and what not...
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

Soten Enki

startin fresh Empty
PostSubject: Re: startin fresh   startin fresh Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:12 pm

I would love to try Windows 7 one day. Just need to get my hands on a copy.
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

startin fresh Empty
PostSubject: Re: startin fresh   startin fresh Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:47 pm

Johny wrote:
Achasia Koromis wrote:

Sorry to here that.
Smart man having a backup! startin fresh 88970

Satha didn't have backup when he knew he was on a trial version of Windows 7, he's not smrt! I'm not so sure about 7 myself, a lot of old games I have on Steam seem to say "not supported by Windows 7" maybe I should get a laptop and put XP on it, and then upgrade :p
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/

startin fresh Empty
PostSubject: Re: startin fresh   startin fresh Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:58 pm

windows 7 pwns XP and vista. actually windows 7 allies with XP to kick vistas @$$ and then shoots XP with a minigun
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

startin fresh Empty
PostSubject: Re: startin fresh   startin fresh Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:04 pm

:O what a backstabber! I would never purchase a program that would betray it's own kind like that.
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Sponsored content

startin fresh Empty
PostSubject: Re: startin fresh   startin fresh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

startin fresh
Page 1 of 1