Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

This is me playing with my dog and then my mac!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

This is me playing with my dog and then my mac! Empty
PostSubject: This is me playing with my dog and then my mac!   This is me playing with my dog and then my mac! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:09 pm

Music is from Avatar if you haven't seen it yet. Boring video but I was messing with iMovie so I recorded her and the hubby playing fetch.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: This is me playing with my dog and then my mac!   This is me playing with my dog and then my mac! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:21 pm

Nices...love doggies!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Ianthe Reine

PostSubject: Re: This is me playing with my dog and then my mac!   This is me playing with my dog and then my mac! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:05 pm

Props for the Star Wars style start. However, I must say I hate this video.

Reminds me too much of Dobbie, the previous dog my family fostered, and I miss her a lot. One of the few dogs I like (and I'm someone who really doesn't like dogs).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is me playing with my dog and then my mac!   This is me playing with my dog and then my mac! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:28 pm

Asmiro wrote:
Props for the Star Wars style start. However, I must say I hate this video.

Reminds me too much of Dobbie, the previous dog my family fostered, and I miss her a lot. One of the few dogs I like (and I'm someone who really doesn't like dogs).

Yeah this reminds me of my old dog, she was a pit-rotty mix. I adored her to pieces, this video made me miss her.
Back to top Go down
Ianthe Reine

PostSubject: Re: This is me playing with my dog and then my mac!   This is me playing with my dog and then my mac! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:54 pm

Mine was a Doberman Rotty mix. I miss her. :(
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: This is me playing with my dog and then my mac!   This is me playing with my dog and then my mac! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:24 pm

I thought the intro was hilarious and the dog was adorable, I loved it when she pushed the ball with her nose This is me playing with my dog and then my mac! 382145
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is me playing with my dog and then my mac!   This is me playing with my dog and then my mac! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is me playing with my dog and then my mac!
Page 1 of 1