Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Signature not working...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lathara

Lathara

Signature not working... Empty
PostSubject: Signature not working...   Signature not working... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:41 pm

My signature is not working I dont know why..
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Signature not working...   Signature not working... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:41 pm

Weird, I tried to get it too work and even re-hosted it, and still nothing. I really dunno then!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Signature not working...   Signature not working... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:21 pm

Not sure if this will help, but I went into preferences in my profile and checked "Always attach my signature" (It was on "no" by default, mayhaps Khal should change that since the actual signature input is in another screen and people may not notice this! Signature not working... 541493)
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Signature not working...   Signature not working... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:00 am

Oh yeah forgot about that...and no I can't change the location of that option.
Back to top Go down
Lathara

Lathara

PostSubject: Re: Signature not working...   Signature not working... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:01 am

Appears to be working now Signature not working... 906341
Back to top Go down
Angstrom Sanchez

Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Signature not working...   Signature not working... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:52 am

Testing Testing 1,2,3

I finally figuered out how to make a signature. Whow that took alot of time to figuer out.

I hope You guys like my new Profile picture as well.

Cheers!!!
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Signature not working...   Signature not working... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:26 pm

Colorful :o I wonder if that's Mario's last supper, maybe Link is going to betray him!
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Signature not working...   Signature not working... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:24 pm

Hrm, sry but unacceptable cause its not following our Signature rules, plus its got that whole religious tone to it and I wish that to be avoided here. It never goes anywhere good...

Your Avatar is acceptable though!
Back to top Go down
Angstrom Sanchez

Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Signature not working...   Signature not working... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:31 pm

Moved text down

Last edited by Johny on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angstrom Sanchez

Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Signature not working...   Signature not working... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:04 pm

Khalus Akuhei wrote:
Hrm, sry but unacceptable cause its not following our
Signature rules, plus its got that whole religious tone to it and I wish
that to be avoided here. It never goes anywhere good...

Your

Ya my avatar turned out good on your site
Khal. The size is nice

My Sig was more for humour then anything other. Though i
found it to tall and did not fit well on the page so its not really
something thats worth fighting for. No complaintes from me.

Im
sure ill find something cooler surfing the net.

Ok i found
something diffrent

Testing sig take 2 Its still a bit taller then id like, but it matches up in colore nicer. What you think Khal? Deal? or No Deal?
To me its not perfect. but its still nice. ill keep looking for something thats better, but for now this would make me happy. Ill work at spliting it in half when i have more time. If anyones has tips on how to do that id love to know.

*You can delete the top post if you like, plz and thank you
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Signature not working...   Signature not working... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:17 pm

That is way too big, and curious do you understand what a signature and avatar are for; a reflection oneself and interests, not just random images...
Back to top Go down
Angstrom Sanchez

Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Signature not working...   Signature not working... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:59 pm

Khalus Akuhei wrote:
That is way too big, and curious do you understand what a signature and avatar are for; a reflection oneself and interests, not just random images...

As a reflextion of oneself right ATM the one you dissmised fit the hand like a leather glove. That was the perfect repsentation of me right now.

As for this new one
Well iv always been spiritual, started reading alot of religion books from the age of 14. Now i can't say that iv studied That particular mythology alot, but i do know that in that picture you have The Sun goddess. I happen to be born under the rule of the Sun. Or Sun dominated, when you look at my B-day and the placement of the constilation in our solar system.
Its Japaniese art so that can't be bad. But what i'm gessing your looking for is

Our character Name and a picture of what he looks in game signature?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signature not working...   Signature not working... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signature not working...
Page 1 of 1