Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Percy Jackson

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Percy Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Percy Jackson   Percy Jackson Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:54 pm

I hate that Hollywood is looking for the next Harry Potter to make all this money off of. They did terrible with Percy Jackson and I was surprised because it was the same director as the first two Harry Potters so I had hope that they would stick as close to the books a possible.

Oh well. It was a neat little series. I read it so I would be able to speak intelligently about it with my students if they came asking questions. Or so that I would recommend it to the right kind of student. My summer will be filled with reading children's literature for that reason alone...heh.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Percy Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson   Percy Jackson Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:20 pm

Well if you're stuck on children's books, you should consider reading the Uglies, Magic or Madness, and even the Midnighters, all 3 I've quite enjoyed. Well I suppose they are young-adult titles, but nonetheless extremely good!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

Percy Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson   Percy Jackson Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:38 pm

I'll be reading some young adult too...I will be able to focus my reading level IF (and I stress the if) I get a job for next year....the education market SUCKS here in Georgia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Percy Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson   Percy Jackson Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic and Other Chat Interests {Public Forums} :: TV Shows, Movies, Music & Books-
Jump to: