Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Anyone here studying astrophysics?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Anyone here studying astrophysics? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone here studying astrophysics?   Anyone here studying astrophysics? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:20 pm

Having a hard time picking out a good school if anyone knows.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here studying astrophysics?   Anyone here studying astrophysics? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:16 pm

Astro-huuuuh!? Yeah I'm lucky when I can figure out basic math problems. Numbers and I don't mix well...
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here studying astrophysics?   Anyone here studying astrophysics? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:17 pm

Haha
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here studying astrophysics?   Anyone here studying astrophysics? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:29 pm

Not me! I'm in the business/administration world :p Good luck with your search though!
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here studying astrophysics?   Anyone here studying astrophysics? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:44 pm

blah! doing math homework right now....i would rather get online and start working to get my BLM AF started
Back to top Go down
Satha Kuuetsija

Satha Kuuetsija

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here studying astrophysics?   Anyone here studying astrophysics? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:14 pm

That's crazy! Math homework is fun!
Back to top Go down
Citrond

Citrond

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here studying astrophysics?   Anyone here studying astrophysics? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:14 pm

I'm a physics major at University of Maryland at College Park, but I dunno how the physics department is yet (I'm still a freshman and have to finish Calculus before I can get into the physics). The college of mathematics and physical sciences, and the college of engineering here are supposed to be top notch. The physics department has been doing some really interesting stuff with quantum teleportation recently :) But I think astrophysics is a separate department (separate from physics) within the college of mathematics and physical sciences, so I dunno. Might be the same though :o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here studying astrophysics?   Anyone here studying astrophysics? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:55 pm

lol ok. im still a freshy too but wanna get all the expensive sciencey math classes off the table like thermodynamics >.> them books is pricey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here studying astrophysics?   Anyone here studying astrophysics? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone here studying astrophysics?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic and Other Chat Interests {Public Forums} :: Off-Topic Chat-
Jump to: