Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

PS2 died

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kith

Kith

PS2 died Empty
PostSubject: PS2 died   PS2 died Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:01 pm

My ps2 died the same day we got the ps3..how it that for irony? We moved it back to the bed room so I could play FFXI while the kids played the ps3.( that makes 2 pc's,1 lap top, and a ps2 now that I have killed in the last year) The move must have jostled some of the kept it working dust. ( laser was already dead so I knew it was on its last legs) So until I decide if FFXI is worth my time getting on to the ps3 I'm going old school. I picked up Dragon age, downloaded FFVII, Wild arms, and for some idiotic reason FFVIII. Maybe by the time I finish those the beta for FFXIV will at least be out Onigiri Happy .
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

PS2 died Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS2 died   PS2 died Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:21 pm

Dragon Age will take up about 60 hours of your time, so you're probably right :p they're all good though Onigiri Happy I like my PS3, I just hate the model, I got the 20GB when it first came out because I couldn't find any other size, and so now I'm stuck with a small HD and the inability to play PS2 games Onigiri oo and since they changed all the newer models, buying a new one now would still be unable to play PS2 games! Bah lol
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Kith

Kith

PS2 died Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS2 died   PS2 died Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:40 am

Yeah I think I made a mistake in Dragon age. I killed the possessed son of the Arl. Onigiri XD My son said I should have went to the fade instead. Ah well...emo always equals a chat with the stabby stick.
I got the blood armor and the Shale warrior expansion for free and I went ahead and downloaded the other expanssion . So I think it may be closer to 65 hours Onigiri Happy ( plus the hour on Dragonage Journeys last night for the two trinkets..could not get the helm achievement in my first attempt)
I am really enjoying Dragon Age. I find myself hovering over the jerk chat options a bit to much though. Onigiri Sad
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

PS2 died Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS2 died   PS2 died Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:39 am

Lonestar wrote:
Yeah I think I made a mistake in Dragon age. I killed the possessed son of the Arl. Onigiri XD My son said I should have went to the fade instead. Ah well...emo always equals a chat with the stabby stick.

lol Onigiri Dancing

Yeah I had both expansions too, and I played through everything thoroughly, so you might actually get through it a tad faster, given that you took the easy way out with the son and all Onigiri Happy

I always have to be the nicest possible! In Mass Effect I made a second character I am playing as a total bitch, which is fun, but sometimes my conscience gets the better of me and I can't help but cut some people slack Onigiri oo
Back to top Go down
Kith

Kith

PS2 died Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS2 died   PS2 died Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:33 am

I restarted as a dwarf. Almost caught up to the "don't kill the kid" part . I did Wardens keep and Shale which I did not do on my elf. Still debating Shale as a full time member or a switch out.
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

PS2 died Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS2 died   PS2 died Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:19 pm

Shale was awesome, he'd be worth keeping around once you get his skills leveled up some, once I had his three unique skill chains maxed he was very versatile, he makes a good ranged attacker, a good tank and if you need the healing help he can go into that mode where he freezes and gives everyone near him a mana and health regen :p at least I think that's what it does, it's been a while, I just remember how handy it was Onigiri Happy I set it up for him to automatically activate it once Wynne got below 25% mana because that usually meant we were in a tough battle in which she couldn't keep up with the healing, so that always helped stabilize the situation Onigiri Fan Faire
Back to top Go down
Kith

Kith

PS2 died Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS2 died   PS2 died Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:36 pm

Yup, I use him, Alister, and Wynne most of the time. Doing the dead roads so I switched Alister out.
You see there is an expansion out next month? Kotaku has some pics for the dwarven area.
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

PS2 died Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS2 died   PS2 died Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:41 pm

that's the setup I used most of the time too, sometimes I switched out for Leliana and Morrigan so I could sleep with them for trophies eventually lol, I got 3/4 in one playthrough :p Alistair just wouldn't cave Onigiri Dancing Someday I'll get the urge to play again and I'll try and get the rest of the trophies, but I need at least two more playthroughs considering you need to get each of the three classes to level 20. I might do the second playthrough after I get the expansion, but I'm not sure I'll get it right away, we'll see!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PS2 died Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS2 died   PS2 died Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS2 died
Page 1 of 1